Casey Scorpions
v
Box Hill Hawks

Saturday 7th August
@ Casey Fields
3:00pm

Both Teams TBC

Thanks for posting the teams link Stemline. Will have a good look after tea
Good to see Big Bob named for the seniors but concerning that Dowler isn't named in either side.

apparently he felt something in his chest beat and wondered what it was

I can't get over some of the s%^t dowler is copping. My suggestion is 'think it, don't write it'

Should be a great contest this one can't wait for Sunday. Pods may play will schoenmakers play on him? Love to see "young" Bob this week in the ruck maybe? Hopefully whitex can take his demotion on the chin and kill at box hill this week. Cmon boys we need the win top 4 is still there for us if we want it.

I can't get over some of the s%^t dowler is copping. My suggestion is 'think it, don't write it'

Who is the poster, Go Hawks , who is quick to nominate players who that poster says did not go in hard enough ( that is chickened out ), even when that allegation is grossly wrong.

Think it , not say it, eh !!

We know you are a strong supporter of Dowler. That position is respected. You are entitled to love anyone you like, no matter how ugly they might be.

In the meantime Dowler needs to earn his pay check or explain why he can't.

Who is the poster, Go Hawks , who is quick to nominate players who that poster says did not go in hard enough ( that is chickened out ), even when that allegation is grossly wrong.

We know you are a strong supporter of Dowler. That position is respected. You are entitled to love anyone you like, no ,atter how ugly they might be.

Grossly wrong; in your opinion that is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We know you are a strong supporter of Dowler. That position is respected. You are entitled to love anyone you like, no ,atter how ugly they might be.

Always loved your work N24 :thumbsu:

Calls it like he sees it :D

Certainly another important game for Box Hill this week. I won't be able to make this game but I look forward to reports hopefully of another Box Hill Hawks hard fought victory!!

2010 VFL Reserves
Casey Scorpions 1.4 3.8 7.12 8.15 (63)
Box Hill Hawks 7.5 9.6 14.9 17.11 (113)

GOALS:
Casey Scorpions: Plummer 2 Waite Petropoulos McDonald Costigan Lees Weekes
Box Hill Hawks: Orr 4 Smithwick 3 Burnage 2 Johns 2 Renton 2 George Kitchin Duryea Johnston

BEST:
Casey Scorpions: Petropoulos Riseley Plummer Healey Patti Costigan
Box Hill Hawks: Sierakowski Mirra Walker Duryea Williams Orr

Interesting to see Sierakowski Duryea and Williams in the best for the development side did anyone go to the game? If they could give us a run down of the game

2010 VFL Reserves
Casey Scorpions 1.4 3.8 7.12 8.15 (63)
Box Hill Hawks 7.5 9.6 14.9 17.11 (113)

GOALS:
Casey Scorpions: Plummer 2 Waite Petropoulos McDonald Costigan Lees Weekes
Box Hill Hawks: Orr 4 Smithwick 3 Burnage 2 Johns 2 Renton 2 George Kitchin Duryea Johnston

BEST:
Casey Scorpions: Petropoulos Riseley Plummer Healey Patti Costigan
Box Hill Hawks: Sierakowski Mirra Walker Duryea Williams Orr

Interesting to see Sierakowski Duryea and Williams in the best for the development side did anyone go to the game? If they could give us a run down of the game

Good to the these boys in the best today
Sirra- HFC rookie ex NSW
Duryea and Williams-HFC main list
Orr and Mirra- 2010 Victorian State Screening both very well done.

How did Mouse and Grimmers go?

I get the feeling Jimmy Orr will be hot property come late November. A bit surprised Luke Andrews & Jayden Hoegel weren't invited to the screening.

I get the feeling Jimmy Orr will be hot property come late November. A bit surprised Luke Andrews & Jayden Hoegel weren't invited to the screening.

Yes he does look a likely type. I wonder if he will get a game in the seniors soon

Let's hope some of the HFC listed players put their hand up for a promotion next week.
A big game by Rhan Hooper would be an absolute bonus.

Hawks up by 3 or 4 points at half time. Were kicking against the wind in the first, and outplayed at the start of the second, but had a great finish to the third quarter, coming back from 16 down to be in front at the half.

Have heard a few names, sounds like Robbie Campbell is doing well and Skipper is being useful. Savage is having a bit of a dirty one. Every time they call out Whitecross' name, he's doing something good, though haven't heard a heap of hooper and peterson.

If you're interested, you can listen here:

http://www.3wbc.org.au/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back