Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Jenkins, Ben Keays, Darcy Byrne-Jones - **** no one is front row to a climax like Dan Hoskin.

Port in the top four again while we're just out of the bottom four.

But let's all laugh at Hinkley.

We can’t win these type of games and this mob of mother*ers do. Pi55es me off.
One of our only close wins was against the Hawks early last year when they shit the bed just like this. They also choked a lead against Richmond last year too. Becoming a trend for the Hawks going defensive far too early with a lead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can’t win these type of games and this mob of mother*ers do. Pi55es me off.
Exactly!

Credit where it's due, Port have been winning close games.... whereas we usually lose them.

Big difference when making finals.

Exactly!

Credit where it's due, Port have been winning close games.... whereas we usually lose them.

Big difference when making finals.
Port have been involved in 11 games since the start of last season and have won 9 of them. I retract my arse comment earlier, they just know how to mostly get it done when the game is there to be won. We don't.

Port have been involved in 11 games since the start of last season and have won 9 of them. I retract my arse comment earlier, they just know how to mostly get it done when the game is there to be won. We don't.
We only beat them in showdowns because we put them out of games late.

It’s true, but comes with a more mature group.

The circumstances this weekend for example, I mean losing by under a kick to the reigning premiers in Melbourne vs overrunning a young, bottom four side at home with them missing key players.
Not a fair comparison (this weekend anyway).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back