Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Roys FFC v East Side Hawks at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I know exactly what you mean. Places make flavor combinations someone in product development likes then they subject the rest of us to it stating that you’ll like it. I think not. It’s easier for them to make a flavor packet or combination of items ahead of time and just slather everything with it instead of making it to order. I hate mushrooms. Can’t help it - my mouth opens, tongue comes out, and it is deposited on my plate. Cannot eat any peppers at all. I get horrible…i wouldn’t even call it indigestion; it’s more like a sun is burning in my chest trying to kill me. It lasts for days.

I’m ranting again, aren’t i? 🤭
My one rant for the day. 😬🥂
It sounds like some kind of heartburn issue with peppers. And with the mushies, I'm guessing you're saying you throw them back up. Because the way you wrote it, could have meant you have a really eager reaction before eating them. I assume you mean a reaction after.

So seriously, I can eat capsicum no probs, I just find them not really nice to eat. I'd probably enjoy it better to chew on it on its own. Just feels like it doesn't go with anything. Mushrooms just taste horrible to me. I'm sure I can stomach them but I stopped trying decades ago. And I react to tomatoes pretty much the same way you react to mushrooms.

What a nice day it was today.
1. Slept in.
2. Mr. Strig didn’t work.
3. Went to our former local VFL team’s game (Preston Bullants) and they won!
4. Had an HSP from Melbourne Kebabs (best I’ve tasted)
5. Hawthorn Hawks won!

Doesn’t get any better. 🥰
I went to QAFL, and we won, and was also solidly informed by both killer and FitzroyRamone that Fitzroy just won their first ever VAFA A Grade match!!!!
By the way I used to go watch Coburg down the road from Preston, 2000 & 2001, cos of a Fitzroy connection :)

To be fair, only Josh Bootsma can save the North Melbourne football club from their current predicament.
So I don't know what the hell you guys are on about. I do remember a Bootsma (Jamie?) but it wasn't a Josh. Used to play for ... maybe Melbourne? I can't remember.

So I had to google Josh Bootsma and saw this:
Bootsma's contract with Carlton was terminated for breaching the Club’s and the AFL’s Codes of Conduct, related to inappropriate behaviour on social media.

Ok that's both well pixellated while also pretty much clear as a bell!

Who is my opponent this week? I need to know what name to book a room in an asylum after I give you terrible nightmares by owning you.

Actually, I'll just book an entire asylym for the East Side Hawks. It's waiting for you after you lose.
Gimme approx an hour and I'll get my arse out of bed and then do a who v who. Both Grange and Fitzroy won yesterday, I'm ... umm ... I got maggotted last night :D

I went to QAFL, and we won, and was also solidly informed by both killer and FitzroyRamone that Fitzroy just won their first ever VAFA A Grade match!!!!
By the way I used to go watch Coburg down the road from Preston, 2000 & 2001, cos of a Fitzroy connection :)

Go da Roys!

Who is my opponent this week? I need to know what name to book a room in an asylum after I give you terrible nightmares by owning you.

Actually, I'll just book an entire asylym for the East Side Hawks. It's waiting for you after you lose.
You're also the only guy Ed_Gein could look at and say "now THAT guy is our reason for the invention of CCTV"

And you have less hubris these recent rounds too. You understand that just frightens me more, right? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go da Roys!
And now I've been informed by Roylion to! I've essentially got texts from the entire holy trinity today!

Yessss unfortunately I was out at a QAFL match and my phone couldn't load the VAFA website, or Bigfooty (dunno why). But I got a text from FitzroyRamone but after sinking a few cans at the footy the reality of his news took a bit of time to sink in.

Amazing stuff by Fitzroy! Like I say, first season in a new grade should have one goal, and that's to stay in that grade. I hope you had a chance to see the victory live!

The longer I play on the HFF the more likely I'm to grow a mullet. I like the idea of bounding the flanks with a long mane.
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

GAMEDAY

BC2E6A34-6CE7-448D-BE48-3CE9CF59F355.jpeg

What an absolute stonker of a day for Qooty. I’m all fuelled up on iced lattes, pancakes, and the beautiful pistachio cake my partner made for Mother’s Day brunch. I feel for whoever my direct opponent is today, because they’ve got front row seats to the TY24 show 😎

W incoming for the Hawky Walky Wookies Tarkyn_24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back