Geelong Forum Tipping Comp 2020 - Comments

Australian Football League, 2020 AFL Home and Away

Comments

Thanks for your patience while we worked out the tipping issues.

* You should no longer receive error messages when entering tips.
* Round 3 will be scored soon and the weekly prize in the main competition will be awarded. We will remove the round 3 Friday night game as it was messed up by this system error - nobody scores any points for it.
* Remember you need to tip in ALL comps you are a member of, not just the main one.

Good luck this week!

Thanks for your patience while we worked out the tipping issues.

* You should no longer receive error messages when entering tips.
* Round 3 will be scored soon and the weekly prize in the main competition will be awarded. We will remove the round 3 Friday night game as it was messed up by this system error - nobody scores any points for it.
* Remember you need to tip in ALL comps you are a member of, not just the main one.

Good luck this week!
The ladder is not updated. If you didn’t reward a point for the draw and then suspended game I should be 20 and not 15.

Hey all,

Don't forget to get ya tips in ahead on tonights first match

And for those who are super eager, tipping for round 8 is also now available

Heads up/reminder for all tipsters - round 9 commences this coming Wednesday, 29 July, and there's not even a 1 day break between the 4 upcoming rounds

So for those interested or maybe worried that they'll forget to make there tips, you may appreciate the following info:

Weeks 9, 10, 11, and 12 are now open for tipping. Fill all of them out so you don't miss any tips in the next few weeks.

2 rounds left and it's right at the top... Currently we have a 2-way tie for 1st place with Chinacats & Winty leading the way on 85 correct tips, and Turkey Tom just 2 correct tips behind them

Who will break away and be the victor of the Cats tipping comp in season 2020

I won! Says equal 103, yet my tip of tigers against Gold Coast didn’t register.
I’ll take the win! Cheers

Back