2024 Official BigFooty AFL Tipping - Comments

Australian Football League, 2024 AFL H&A and Finals

Comments

Damn so close, anything for runner up lol
same
Sad Peanut Butter GIF by For Everest

Round 2

This week's winner is melbun with 8 from 8 and an exact guess of the 15 point margin for the Saints v Pies game on Thursday.

Melbun you win a year's Premium Platinum Membership - no banner ads in the forum! More image storage space! More people per private convo! @ more users in a post!

Details here: Premium Memberships
Thanks Chief. Most generous of you.
It was all lucky guesses.

I seem to have lost my selection for the cats versus hawthorn. Is this possible?

Round 4

Big week of winners for Gather Round!

This week's winners are:

Duckimus Prime
kangle4
mightyroos06
Saintt
TazHawk15

All with 9 from 9 and an exact tip of the 15 point margin for the Adelaide v Melbourne game.

Note that I have to go through these individually to check the tie breaker, so if you also picked 15 as the margin but you're not listed here, let me know.

You all win a year's Premium Platinum Membership - no banner ads in the forum! More image storage space! More people per private convo! @ more users in a post!

Recently yes. I think there was one in the 10's where about 8 or 9 people won the weekly prize.

A 2-3 goal margin for the first game on a reasonably straightforward round for tipping often yields a few winners.

Remember to put your tiebreaker in. You can't win the weekly prize without the tiebreaker.

The system won't reject an incomplete entry, which I will submit as a suggestion to the developer. But also it lets you drop in a few tips up front while you think about others, which I am sure some people find useful.

Best choice: Get your tips in right away and then change them closer to the day if you change your mind.

Two people hit 7 from 8 this week - great tipping, be proud of your effort! - but neither put their tiebreaker margin in:

All Aust
Disguised Bread

This week I will give them both a Platinum weekly prize. Enjoy!

But from now on I will be strict about tiebreakers in situations like this.

Round 5

Our Winning winners this week both got 6 from 8 and picked 21 as the margin, 1 off the 22 point margin.

Take a bow Dalions and lindaweger !

You both win a year's Premium Platinum Membership - no banner ads in the forum! More image storage space! More people per private convo! @ more users in a post!

(Can our Thursday or Friday AFL teams PLEASE try to win by anything but roughly 3-4 goals? It wrecks the tie-breaker! Thank you.)

Last edited:
Remember to put your tiebreaker in. You can't win the weekly prize without the tiebreaker.

The system won't reject an incomplete entry, which I will submit as a suggestion to the developer. But also it lets you drop in a few tips up front while you think about others, which I am sure some people find useful.

Best choice: Get your tips in right away and then change them closer to the day if you change your mind.

Two people hit 7 from 8 this week - great tipping, be proud of your effort! - but neither put their tiebreaker margin in:

@AllAust
Disguised Bread

Round 5

Our Winning winners this week both got 6 from 8 and picked 21 as the margin, 1 off the 22 point margin.

You both win a year's Premium Platinum Membership - no banner ads in the forum! More image storage space! More people per private convo! @ more users in a post!

(Can our Thursday or Friday AFL teams PLEASE try to win by anything but roughly 3-4 goals? It wrecks the tie-breaker! Thank you.)
Ripped off

All Aust
Disguised Bread

Round 5

Much appreciated.

My Apols re tie - breaker. Life on WA time / 12hr shifts confuses much of expected routine.

Don't forget - Margin Mania start this week, get your pick in now:

1 tip per week.

Get their score margin added to (or subtracted from) your total.

3 jokers to use through the game can double your points or send you to the cellar.

Just Post to join -->>

Round 7

With 8 from 8 and closest to the 43 point margin with a 45 point tip, it's a tie!

ElliottsMaggies
Fabab
jhong

You all win a year's Premium Platinum Membership - no banner ads in the forum! More image storage space! More people per private convo! @ more users in a post!

Don't forget - Margin Mania start this week, get your pick in now:

1 tip per week.

Get their score margin added to (or subtracted from) your total.

3 jokers to use through the game can double your points or send you to the cellar.

Just Post to join -->>

Round 7

With 8 from 8 and closest to the 43 point margin with a 45 point tip, it's a tie!

ElliottsMaggies
Fabab
jhong

Chief . Many thanks .

Back