BigFooty Survivor - 2023 Knockout Comp 2 - Comments

Australian Football League, 2023 AFL H&A and Finals

Comments

How do I play this game?
Click Manage Your Tips. Then make a tip. Done.

This is the 2nd game for the 2023 season.

Anyone can play.

Winner gets a years Premium Platinum and a badge!

Last edited:
I like it.
Do they make a version of this that isn't a knockout, but instead each game is given a value based on game odds at midnight before.

Risk reward single pick.

I like it.
Do they make a version of this that isn't a knockout, but instead each game is given a value based on game odds at midnight before.

Risk reward single pick.
Interesting, but no there is only a set number of points per pick.

Very small elimination list this first week, unlike Game 1 which lost 1/3 of entrants after round 1.

Im been honest here, theres something broken in comp. I forgot to pick again last week but its still saying i can make a pick this week. Something needs to be adjusted in settings

Im been honest here, theres something broken in comp. I forgot to pick again last week but its still saying i can make a pick this week. Something needs to be adjusted in settings
Thanks I'll check it out.

Yes I see. There seems to be a bug. If the comp is started later in the year it fails to knock you out if you miss a week.

I will catch these as I see them but can't guarantee I will get them all each week. Nobody will win if they have missed a week, though.

Some bug. I check every couple of weeks to kick out the people who missed tips.

Never in doubt Dees

Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Back