Adelaide Forum 2023 - Comments

Australian Football League, 2023 AFL H&A and Finals

Comments

Yes and I dont enjoy being on anyones tail. Hey AmericanCrow why dont you also join in the other tipping comps. I will let you know by PE when the next round commences. Iam running them so I can make sure I beat you at them even if I cant beat you at this tipping comp :)
I think you are gonna get me this week

Damn Demons

You can join the 2024 BigFooty comp now.

The fixture will be added when it is announced, at which point you can enter your tips:

Gather Round (rd 4) has been announced:

GATHER ROUND FIXTURES (*all times local)

Thursday April 4

7.10pm
Adelaide v Melbourne at Adelaide Oval

Friday April 5

4.40pm
Brisbane v North Melbourne at Norwood Oval

7.40pm Port Adelaide v Essendon at Adelaide Oval

Saturday April 6

1pm
Sydney v West Coast at Mt Barker

3.50pm Carlton v Fremantle at Adelaide Oval

7.40pm Geelong v Western Bulldogs at Adelaide Oval

Sunday April 7

12pm
Gold Coast v GWS at Mt Barker

2.50pm Richmond v St Kilda at Norwood Oval

4.40pm Collingwood v Hawthorn at Adelaide Oval

Last edited:
This may have been asked previously but I would like to know for sure. If I enter the Crows tipping comp why cant my tips be automatically registered in the Big Footy Comp. I mean they are effectively the same comp. At present I have to enter tips in more than once even though the tips are the same.

This may have been asked previously but I would like to know for sure. If I enter the Crows tipping comp why cant my tips be automatically registered in the Big Footy Comp. I mean they are effectively the same comp. At present I have to enter tips in more than once even though the tips are the same.
They are separate comps in the system. This is the way it is.

I do want to see if the developer of the system can split the ladder up in different ways, for example by club. Then we can just play one comp.

They are separate comps in the system. This is the way it is.

I do want to see if the developer of the system can split the ladder up in different ways, for example by club. Then we can just play one comp.
Nothing is simple. If the tipping could be one comp but the reporting could be variable as you've suggested that would resolve my issue.

Back