Game Day Rd 7 - Dogs @Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game has Carlton game and port game written all over it stay up by a kick and blow it at the end. Hope I’m wrong though
Different as it's not a lockdown game. Just close. But we need stop them getting easy goals and get few in a row

For over a quarter the goalless Rory Lobb has been matched up with half back flankers in Chapman and Clark. In the case of Clark Lobb has a 20cm height advantage. I'm so glad he no longer plays with us. Meanwhile Vossy in one half has shown a superior work rate then Lobb ever did playing for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chappy leaves his man, sprints and cleanly spoils a bigger man to help Pearce showed a lot of faith in his legs. His ball use is so clean and his kicks travel with a lot more pace than most in the back half. He and Clark kick it with great pace and trajectory.

Few changes coming again. I wonder if they'll drop Emmett to bring Amiss back? I'd drop MJ for Switta. Walker also, jeez he is so polarising. He's done a few great plays but also given away a lot. He's not a great decision maker. Obviously Davies in for Draper.

To the positive, lots of great plays. Frustrating that most of their scores come from our unforced errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back