• J. Graham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Campbell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • K. McIntosh (sub)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The Naismith experiment was never going to work. The kids went well accept for Banks.

Only reason Naismith is on the list is because we didn’t think Soldo wanted to seriously leave. Piss poor planning on our behalf.

Starting to wonder WTF is going on with the club at the moment

Playing two rucks really helped against Gawn didn't it? BOG again@!!#!

Gawn repeatedly outbodied Naismith, it was embarrassing seeing Lefau minutes after it looked like he'd done his shoulder go in the ruck twice against Gawn and show them both how to outdo him. I kept waiting for someone to target Gawn but still waiting. Was so underwhelmed by Naismith I want Ryan back now

Gawn repeatedly outbodied Naismith, it was embarrassing seeing Lefau minutes after it looked like he'd done his shoulder go in the ruck twice against Gawn and show them both how to outdo him. I kept waiting for someone to target Gawn but still waiting. Was so underwhelmed by Naismith I want Ryan back now
He always flogs us, we were always losing the ruck battle regardless should have gone in with Ryan as a foward to help Nank. as both Naismith & Nankervis have 0 forward craft.

Thought Pickett was doing a solid job on Petracca

First time since 2017 GF we put a tag on someone

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
My Carlton partner mentioned this. Said Pickett done a great job on Petracca, kept him out of the game. I turned the TV off late in the 3rd, after Melb was gifted free after free but what I did see, I liked from Pickett. As for the umpires, I hope their penis drops off. Dirty pr1cks

Like the excuses used on Cumberland, Dusty is producing nothing defensively and his opponent is having fun.
Dusty has never produced anything defensively but got away with it when we were a top team, looks especially bad now when we suck and he is one of our aging "leaders"

it is

check the clubs twitter
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

I think Rioli off half back has lost its mojo

Get him to the forwardline

We also need some left footers, sick of seeing campaigners streaming down the opposite wing and kicking outside of the boot passes

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Been disappointing of late. I will use the excuse whenever one of our top liners is down and say he's probably injured. lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Carlton partner mentioned this. Said Pickett done a great job on Petracca, kept him out of the game. I turned the TV off late in the 3rd, after Melb was gifted free after free but what I did see, I liked from Pickett. As for the umpires, I hope their penis drops off. Dirty pr1cks
I don’t think they have a penis

Ralphsmith the biggest suprise for me

Was actually really good.

Dows best game if you ask me. Seemed to create space and time and hit the ball at pace and used great agility in traffic. That’s clearly what the club expected after his pre season.

Was Naismith really that bad, he provided a contest and took a couple of nice marks. He’s no forward though he should have played as a back up ruck only and kept Kosi or Ryan as the FF.
I thought he was just OK. I believe his VFL form had been good and I get the idea of playing 2 rucks against Gawn, Nank would have been stuffed ny the end doing it alone, pity he played a bit of a stinker on top of that.
I guess they also don't want to throw Ryan to the wolves when there is little decent forward support ATM, but I think they need to give him games now and keep him in when we get Bslta back. Let him know if he plays a bad game he isn't going to be dropped straight back to VFL, might give him some confidence

how does brad sook get sucked off by the umps cos he was umpires boss yet we have the ceo of the afl being a Richmond supporter and we continue to get reamed ?
'We will stymie Benny Gale's bid for CEO, and give it to you, but there are a few rules you have to follow...'
(possible convo Gill to Dillon, circa 2022)

He always flogs us, we were always losing the ruck battle regardless should have gone in with Ryan as a foward to help Nank. as both Naismith & Nankervis have 0 forward craft.
Gawn didn't flog us last night and the BOG was only because the selectors couldn't give it to their usual suspects.
Gawn had 26 hitouts, Nank and Naismith between them 24.
Gawn 23 disposals and 10 marks. Nank 18 and 7, Naismith 9 & 4.

Two ruck against one I know, but Gawn rucks most of the game, so effectively pretty even.
Gawn was better than either but not a significant difference. He was as surprised as anyone when he got the gong.

I have MCC membership and can't even be stuffed going anymore. I just come home angrier and more pissed off

huh-confused (1).gif

It's almost like you've read my mind...... I knew those last 10 Jaegermeisters were a bad idea. I'm actually considering claiming I moved interstate for the next few years to put my membership on hiatus so I don't have to go for a while.

When Nank kicked across the face of goal turning it over the game was shot. That moment killed all our momentum and enthusiasm. You could see the attitude change in the players immediately... Great job captain. 👏
just after the umpire kept the ball in for shemans

they are creating new ways to ream us

Back