News Tom Lynch out for 6-12 weeks with hamstring injury

Remove this Banner Ad

tendon hamstring injury is way longer than 6-8 weeks, will be surprised if he plays again this year might be towards the end at best.
Yep, he wont be out for 6-8. Is it not similar to Gibcus?

max king is gonna play his grand final next week

Jesus, we just can’t take a bloody trick this year with injuries. Every damn week someone goes down. Now Lynch and Balta. We’re bloody cursed, I’m sick of it.
🤬🤬
Cursed by Louie

Looks like they leaked the Louie Meehan presser early.
We Got Him GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read that other players with same surgery were out 12 weeks...... other players were younger and less injury prone too 😳😳😳😳
If like they're reporting is correct - and it did tear low down at the knee - then he'll be having a distal reattachment; which, is usually a 3 month (a lot quicker than a proximal which is high up) recovery. However, as he'll be receiving some of the best rehab treatment one can get, I'd say you could potentially take a few weeks off the recovery.

If like they're reporting is correct - and it did tear low down at the knee - then he'll be having a distal reattachment; which, is usually a 3 month (a lot quicker than a proximal which is high up) recovery. However, as he'll be receiving some of the best rehab treatment one can get, I'd say you could potentially take a few weeks off the recovery.
will louie be performing the surgery with his rusty 1970s kitchen knife ?

will louie be performing the surgery with his rusty 1970s kitchen knife ?
There's already a picture of him setting up the table

84347023.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back