Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 2 - Saints v Pies Thurs March 21st 7:30pm AEDT (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 33 34.0%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s a topic of convo for another thread lol. I do hold that belief though as I don’t just look at the GF but the totality of the season and it was very similar to Collingwood’s where different rule books were applied across the board. As I mentioned though, that’s for another thread.

I think BS in both cases.

Thing is Melbourne won all their finals very comfortably in 2021, not sure umpires can make that much difference!

That’s a topic of convo for another thread lol. I do hold that belief though as I don’t just look at the GF but the totality of the season and it was very similar to Collingwood’s where different rule books were applied across the board. As I mentioned though, that’s for another thread. 🤣
Nonsense, stop backpedalling and own your post

The media won’t, just be a few nuffies on talk back and a fair bit of talk about the wrong call on the Higgins goal.

Media talk will be more about pies being 0-3 and well off the pace still.
I mean, they didn't loose us the game, but I'd hope people could see past their irrational Collingwood hate to question why a former player was allowed to umpire his old team. Coupled with the free kicks count it's probably worth a discussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough win by the Saints

Should be pushing for more games at the G, where they can exploit sides with all their runners

NWM is a star. Loved Wilson in his draft year

Windhager very underrated

By end of year I think he will be rated

very hard at, good speed and agility, good power, and now he's showing he can win the ball.

Seeing a lot of outrage from Pies fans about a former St Kilda player being able to umpire a Saints game.

Not seeing much concern from them about a former Collingwood player being appointed the Match Review Officer who determines sanctions for Collingwood players.

Back