Play Nice The NM Devils Chessboard thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That may be accurate, but I'll wait for a source that isn't an overt Russian propaganda before I believe it.

The 'Sentdefender' Twitter account has been repeatedly outed as pushing a pro-Russian narrative, with numerous examples such as presenting Ukrainian gains as dubious, whilst Russian gains are presented ipso facto. Sure, that account will share footage from 'both sides', but it shares pro-Russian footage much more often, and when it shares pro-Ukranian footage it's always with a caveat

One such example is seen from yesterday - when pro-Ukrainian forces release footage showing gains, it's "claimed" and presented as unconfirmed/doubtful. When pro-Russian forces release footage, it's shared without any such caveats and presented as facts.

View attachment 1927229

Just one example of how propaganda is being used in this conflict to shape the narrative.

Also, that account is a staunch defender of other far-right/Nazi accounts on Twitter so yeah, * him.

Facts that contradicts my established narrative have emerged, so I will blame the source lol.

Just use your BRANE dude, the Ukrainians sent a bunch of Russian deserters on a PR mission with no air cover or support and it got smashed.

They filmed some PR shots inside Ukraine to make it seem real.

The vast majority of "action" footage in the AWM, or even the famous Iwo Jima image, were staged too.

Tbh I really don't understand why you're still so gung ho on Ukraine. Not even Ukrainians believe the bullshit any more.

Keep shifting those goalposts, mate.

Hey, how's Kyiv?

Who will be in control of Kyiv very soon?

The Russians.
Reichstag_flag_original.jpg

Keep shifting those goalposts, mate.

Hey, how's Kyiv?

How's the so called endless US support for Ukraine going mate?

Ukraine has been left high and dry as they were always going to be.

They should have taken the deal on the table when Russian tanks were at the gates of Kyiv (which withdrew voluntarily because Putin thought Zelesnky had agreed the deal)

How's the so called endless US support for Ukraine going mate?

Ukraine has been left high and dry as they were always going to be.

Pretty good! Another $300 million announced just this week.

Pretty good! Another $300 million announced just this week.

Take the money out of war and what happens?
They’ll be sent to the negotiating table.

Facts that contradicts my established narrative have emerged, so I will blame the source lol.

Also this is hilarious coming from you, who dismisses anything that comes from the US, UK, Australia, or Europe, but happily posts whatever the Kremlin releases.

Absolute scenes.

Also this is hilarious coming from you, who dismisses anything that comes from the US, UK, Australia, or Europe, but happily posts whatever the Kremlin releases.

Absolute scenes.

You'll find I routinely post from Western sources when they're having their occasional moments of clarity a la CNN recently, I post lots of stuff from French media and German media.

LOLOLOLOL, how's the actual $60 billion they want to send going?

Going a lot better than those shells Russia had to buy from North Korea because they can't keep up their own production.

1710373644997.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the war is going so well Chadwiko why don't you volunteer and take this poor shell shocked *er out of the line?

Then you can post a pic of yourself atop an Abrams in Red Square and pwn me once and for all.

Going a lot better than those shells Russia had to buy from North Korea because they can't keep up their own production.

View attachment 1927290

The Russians are making 3m shells a year, the West barely a million.

The Ukranian soldiers who keep having to retreat under Russian fire will likely tell you a different story about whether the North Korean stuff works or not lololol

(And noting you didn't answer the question about the 60 billion - because we both know the answer)

View attachment 1927290

Damn looks like I spoke too soon;

1710373833630.png

I guess Russia doesn't like that they got fleeced for a bunch of dud shells.

(And noting you didn't answer the question about the 60 billion - because we both know the answer)

What's to answer? Biden still wants to get that package through Congress but unfortunately the Conservatives in the US have adopted the pro-Russian side of the issue thanks to an ongoing and successful Russian effort to sew division and chaos in the US. So it remains to be seen.

I mean, Trump apparently said the quiet part out loud to his good mate Viktor Orban;

1710374209281.png

You're acting as if the United States has abandoned Ukraine. That couldn't be further from the truth. The President used the State of the Union just this week to reaffirm their ongoing support.

The reality is that a small number of far-right Senators are holding it up. But that's vastly different from the narrative you're pushing.

What's to answer? Biden still wants to get that package through Congress but unfortunately the Conservatives in the US have adopted the pro-Russian side of the issue thanks to an ongoing and successful Russian effort to sew division and chaos in the US. So it remains to be seen.

I mean, Trump apparently said the quiet part out loud to his good mate Viktor Orban;

View attachment 1927296

You're acting as if the United States has abandoned Ukraine. That couldn't be further from the truth. The President used the State of the Union just this week to reaffirm their ongoing support.

The reality is that a small number of far-right Senators are holding it up. But that's vastly different from the narrative you're pushing.

Biden is the President (executive) and those Senators are part of the legislature, the two having equal powers under the separation of powers

The US system is working exactly as designed and thus the US has stopped sending aid to Ukraine, apart from smidgeons the executive can get away with

No, you need to catch up mate. That tweet is bogus. It's using photos from December/January to try and claim that it's recent.

View attachment 1927297

They don't look like the same pics to me, but then the only source you have for the North Korea shells not working is "Ukraine" lol.

The reality is Ukranian forces are being beaten back from their fortresses in Donbass and their army continually says they have a massive shortage of ammo.

LOL, I provided geolocation to disprove your claim and you disputed the source.

Just saying "Ukraine" isn't even a source.

The reality is Ukranian troops were driven out of their fortress at Adviivka by the Russians are now retreating under fire west through Donetsk.

They can't stop the rain of Russian FAB glide bombs, they don't have enough men or ammo and they're not getting their 60 billion aid package.

I don't know what happens next but it seems the most likely strategy is to turn cities like Kharkiv into battlegrounds.

Whether the Russians will engage there is another matter, and whether the Ukranian population will consent to Zelesnky turning Kharkiv into Grozny is another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back