Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes. I guess. I'm not really sure of the question.
If you are the owner, the Delete Group option should be in the Owner Tools dropdown.

If not then the one I can see is just for site Admins. Any owner can get in touch on PM if they want to delete a group. Unless the members object, I will wipe it.

This is a new issue ....just since yesterday

Firefox, Windows 11, Laptop .....but operating on VPN

As soon as I'm inactive for a couple of minutes .....this message comes up, after I try to post ect ......got to do with "Human Verification", which appears in my tab, as soon as I go into BigFooty

If I refresh, all is ok, until I'm inactive again .....so it's very annoying

1707012859680.png

This is a new issue ....just since yesterday

Firefox, Windows 11, Laptop .....but operating on VPN

As soon as I'm inactive for a couple of minutes .....this message comes up, after I try to post ect ......got to do with "Human Verification", which appears in my tab, as soon as I go into BigFooty

If I refresh, all is ok, until I'm inactive again .....so it's very annoying

View attachment 1898305
Where is your VPN coming from?

Why do images inserted into a post always go to the top instead of where the cursor currently is? Every time I insert an image I have to do it twice. Doesn’t seem like too much of a hassle but having to do it twice every single time is annoying as hell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do images inserted into a post always go to the top instead of where the cursor currently is? Every time I insert an image I have to do it
chikan.jpg
twice. Doesn’t seem like too much of a hassle but having to do it twice every single time is annoying as hell.
Image embeds in the place I put it.

What are you using? Device? Browser?

images

View attachment 1898494

Image embeds in the place I put it.

What are you using? Device? Browser?
Safari on iOS mainly but I think it happens on Firefox Windows as well.

* Put my cursor here but the image appeared up the top in your quote. If I delete it and do the process again, it’ll work on the second or third try.

Safari on iOS mainly but I think it happens on Firefox Windows as well.

* Put my cursor here but the image appeared up the top in your quote. If I delete it and do the process again, it’ll work on the second or third try.
Firefox Windows 10

cursor here -> hyper-doull.jpg

abc

Sorry if this isn't the right place or an obvious answer, but vmy notifications won't click off when I read them. Do I manually have to mark them all as read or have I got a setting wrong or something? I'd prefer it to be like social media where if i've clicked the bell/alert thing, it would remove the red number once I've seen it. Sorry/thanks in advance...

Sorry if this isn't the right place or an obvious answer, but vmy notifications won't click off when I read them. Do I manually have to mark them all as read or have I got a setting wrong or something? I'd prefer it to be like social media where if i've clicked the bell/alert thing, it would remove the red number once I've seen it. Sorry/thanks in advance...
Which ones in particular? Some of the ones from addons have difficulty and you might have to mark them read.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back