Opinion NMFC Board Cricket Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

In keeping with the tradition of English * spirit of …..insert latest disaster …….cricket 😂😂

KiwiRoo your boy Ravindra is looking like he will be a pain in the Aussies bottom

View attachment 1898735
He's a talent alright.Not the easiest track to bat on either. Slow with tennis ball bounce and some turn.

Williamson with double tons ...and still not looking at his best.

But South African attack is a bit pedestrian. Their part time spinner looked the most dangerous

just enquiring whether that Xavier Bartlett guy has any kiwi heritage ?

looks a real find and we'll have him if you guys want to keep playing your old quicks:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Why it feels like England are beating India 2 - 0 despite the 1 - 1 scoreline"

F*ck, now they're winning the feeling trophy as well!

Just had a look at the squad we've got for the remaining T20 matches.

Selectors couldn't find a place for McGurk :/
More people will tune in/attend if he's playing.

If the latest ODI's are anything to go by....I'm not sure there will be a lot of interest in these upcoming T20 games. Give some opportunity and exposure to that kid that some are suggesting could be the next Maxwell.

If the latest ODI's are anything to go by....I'm not sure there will be a lot of interest in these upcoming T20 games. Give some opportunity and exposure to that kid that some are suggesting could be the next Maxwell.
Are you serious? Jesus, the kid is clearly built for 20 overs.

There are six games to go until the T20 World Cup. Too late for 'exposure" games, they need to be playing close to the best XI from here on in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back