NO TROLLS What is the actual case against COVID Vaccination?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh God you're listening to Rand Paul as reported by the National Review.

For the hundredth time, it wasn't gain of function. Nobody but cookers and grifters like Rand Paul - and the people they dupe - think it is.

Laugh all you want: you are as completely wrong as RFK Jr. You can get much wrong-er.
Completely wrong about what? Didn't realize my rhetorical question was an essay detailing in depth my opinions on each and every detail of the pandemic response across the globe.

I didn't write anything that stated an opinion. I asked a question in relation to an article I found humerous.

You just assumed the rest.
OK if you say so. Maybe be more detailed in your posts - it looks to me like you agree with the thrust of that NR blog post.

No it's not.

Ivermectin didn't work. It never did.
Who said that? It was talked about for a while, but that's what happens hope for the best and expect the worst a real pessimists way of looking at stuff. Who knows who is telling the truth these days, or any days, but now the media say anything.

At best they were inconclusive, and when weighed as against the adverse effects of ivermectin (which is a biocidal agent, so highly toxic) it was deemed to be more dangerous than any possible benefit it might provide.

Or in other words 'the TGA doing their job'.

Viral infections aren't bothered by anti-parasitic meds. Parasites and viruses are completely different beasts.

Of course, then you had the Chloride/ Chlorine/ Bleach dudes. 'It's used to remove viruses from water to make it safe to drink, so it must be safe and also work on the human body when you're infected with a virus.' Next minute thousands of people are dead or in hospital with chlorine (also a toxic biocide) poisoning.

People were literally ingesting chlorine water purification tablets, thinking it would protect them from COVID. I mean you might as well make a milkshake with your pool crystals, drink it, and see how you get on.

And then we had the dudes injecting themselves with it because Trump mused it might be a good thing.

'I wont put that s**t in my body but I will drink bleach'.

It's like the bro science you get from bodybuilders. You shake your head sometimes at peoples reasoning ability.

Who said that? It was talked about for a while, but that's what happens hope for the best and expect the worst a real pessimists way of looking at stuff. Who knows who is telling the truth these days, or any days, but now the media say anything.
The scientist that did the initial study on it said it.

She is Australian.

She did a study. Ivermectin 'killed' COVID in the lab. And her paper said that. But it also said that the way it killed COVID was not feasible in humans, and as such it required further research.

By the time she went to bed and woke up in the morning, the cretins had taken the results of her study as 'ivermectin works'!!!

It never did.

Charlatans started online pharmacies and made millions from it, but it never worked.

A study post-pandemic confirmed that it didn't work.

It never did.

Last edited:
That's all he does. Not capable of reading what's written and responding as such, just a constant culture war in his head that he needs to defend. A truly unwell individual

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What should he take for this illness?

Ivermectin?

joe_rogan_reacts.0.jpg

You keep trying to both sides this. It doesn’t work that way.

One side is people with the actual qualifications and expertise to research, discuss, assess and make recommendations about these things.

The others are none of the above.

Ivermectin and HCQ never showed any evidence of working in humans, at any point. Banging on about pessimism isn’t at all relevant. It didn’t work, it doesn’t work, it never worked.

My understanding with the Ivermectin study was that it involved Covid patients in India: those dosed with Ivermectin had better outcomes than those that didn't. My guess was there were some patients that had worms, treating the worms helped get those people healthier and they were able to cope with Covid better than those that still had worms. In other words, healthier people had better Covid outcomes than those that weren't. A classic correlation fallacy. It wasn't treating Covid - it was treating worms, as it is designed to do.

The vast majority of studies showed no clinical effect for Ivermectin in treating Covid per se. It's worth noting that the Indian government went from seeing Ivermectin as a magical cure only to remove it from their Covid treatment plan

You keep trying to both sides this. It doesn’t work that way.

One side is people with the actual qualifications and expertise to research, discuss, assess and make recommendations about these things.

The others are none of the above.

Ivermectin and HCQ never showed any evidence of working in humans, at any point. Banging on about pessimism isn’t at all relevant. It didn’t work, it doesn’t work, it never worked.
Well it got you going . hah!

You must be one knowing person.
Ivermectin and HCQ, well an Australian professor said it did, maybe not well enough though, don't ask his name I can't remember but I mentioned it a few years back, so there were some who though there was evidence.
It as when everyone was grabbing at cure straws you know what I mean?
Now you have your opinion and you may be right, but then you may be wrong too.
Pessimism is a real s**t, and contagious like a disease. So think positive brother.

Ivermectin and HCQ, well an Australian professor said it did, maybe not well enough though, don't ask his name I can't remember but I mentioned it a few years back, so there were some who though there was evidence.
Pessimism is a real s**t, and contagious like a disease. So think positive brother.

Again, it doesn’t work this way.

This has already been answered, in detail. It never worked. The scientist never said it worked.

The scientist that did the initial study on it said it.

She is Australian.

She did a study. Ivermectin 'killed' COVID in the lab. And her paper said that. But it also said that the way it killed COVID was not feasible in humans, and as such it required further research.

By the time she went to bed and woke up in the morning, the cretins had taken the results of her study as 'ivermectin works'!!!

It never did.

Charlatans started online pharmacies and made millions from it, but it never worked.

A study post-pandemic confirmed that it didn't work.

It never did.

This has already been answered, in detail. It never worked. The scientist never said it worked.
Thanks , that is true. And perhaps a cure is being looked for now.
Further research is how we survive, and I had not said Ivermectin was a cure.

But it had some thinking it might be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back