Welcome to East Germany COVID 19 WAS PLANNED TO BRING IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER. ** DEBUNKED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my 92 year old man has type 2 diabetes and has had it for 50 years , takes insulin and tablets every day, takes tablets for his prostrate and cholesterol and gardens every day for at least an hour, does his puzzles and his mind is sharp. My 84 year old mother had a debilitating stroke 10 years ago, takes asperin and blood pressure tablets along with god knows what. Both 5 times vaxxed and thriving.
Pretty much every child has been vaxxed against multiple diseases except those poor kids with parents who like to live dangerously. Polio Smallpox measles have all been pretty much eliminated from existence because of vaccines. so there's that...

Yes but the free & open thinkers will claim he will live to 126 if he didn't have those things.....

It's not really allowed to be. Opposing views to the narrative are banned and suppressed. I'm surprised this thread is still here.
Truth is strong enough to hold up by itself. Only lies have to be defended with censorship.

lol you didn't answer the question. do you agree in censorship ?
Yeah mate I love it. Thats what you want to hear, right? :tearsofjoy:

No I don't agree with it as a general principle. There are probably cases for it depending on what content we're talking about (something tells me you and I are going to have a different definition of 'truth' lol).

Unsure why you're dragging me into this thread.

Last edited:
Yeah mate I love it. Thats what you want to hear, right? :tearsofjoy:

No I don't agree with it as a general principle. There are probably cases for it depending on what content we're talking about (something tells me you and I are going to have a different definition of 'truth' lol).

Unsure why you're dragging me into this thread.
Omg 😦 for a sec I thought you was going to say yes and idolise communist China

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't Believe What You Are Told

Hi

Slowly and then suddenly, all the shibboliths of the left are being debunked.

They won't admit it of course, but wherever you look the vacuous claims and outright lies they have been pushing for years (decades?), are being slaughtered on the altar of truth.

Yet, while truth will ultimately prevail, right now it isn't enough to stop the continuing Leftist march through our most cherished institutions.

There are just too many people who accept everything they are told by our corrupted spheres of influence.

One of those spheres is 'authority'.

This emanates from the elected official, the entrenched bureaucracy and the 'expert' opinion. More often than not the expert is funded through one of the other two which makes for a truly corrupt triumvirate.

Think how this cabal manipulated public opinion in respect to COVID 19.

The authorities told us that COVID had a mortality rate of 3.5 per cent. The reality was that they overstated the danger by at least one hundred times.

Yes, we locked down and jabbed the world for a virus with a death rate akin to the flu. Unsurprisingly, it proved most dangerous to the exact same cohort as the flu too (the elderly, chronically ill and the obese).

We were also told this pandemic virus mutated naturally.

That was a lie. It was engineered by man - with the knowledge and funding of the same man the world entrusted with denying it, Dr Fauci.

To demonstrate the scale and audacity of the deception played upon us, consider this image pushed across the world to fuel COVID fear pr0n .

Do you remember the line up of Italian coffins used to scare the world?

It bears a striking similarity to an image following the Lampedusa shipwreck casualties of 2013.

Some may correctly conclude that it's actually the exact same image, subtly altered for the sole purpose of manufacturing fear.

It's a salient reminder that you should trust nothing and verify everything you are told.

But this entire experience begs the question as to whether we are led by manipulative dictators or a bunch of fools unable to think for themselves?

It's likely to be a combination with our hapless elected leaders unable or unwilling to provide resistance against the entrenched power of the global bureaucracy.

That's why we can't rely on them to lead us.

They are (at best) followers and (at worst) a clear and present danger to our freedom and personal autonomy.

Until tomorrow.

Cory Bernardi

I haven’t posted in this thread at all as I’ve only just seen it and the fact that I don’t use this site much.

Please tell me people are still not buying the biggest hoax ever. 4 years on, surely the flip has occurred.

On a personal level, I saw it a mile away and stood well clear of it, but never criticised those who went with it. In the 4 years, I have seen the most staunch flip when presented with unequivocal data from the ABS and the TGA, not to mention global data too.

It was about 50/50 in my family (immediate family, none of us) and networks with who took the shot and who didn’t. Of the 50% that did, I don’t know of any who continued after number 4. I always politely ask them, “why did you stop?”. The answer speaks for itself.

So I ask the same to those on this forum who have defended it, if you stopped why did you?
If you haven’t, that’s your choice obviously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back