Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw Bic Runga in Cairns on Friday night. Just Bic on guitar and keyboard, didn’t bring her band to this show, they will be there for her city gigs I believe over the next week or so though. She always puts on a great show.

September: Be'lakor & Polaris/August Burns Red
October: Bad Manners & maybe Khan/Lucid Planet
November: The Treatment & Lagerfest
December: By The C (Jimmy Barnes/Living End/Birds Of Tokyo)
February: Red Hot Summer (Simple Minds/Icehouse/Noiseworks)
March: Human League

The first one's already been and Be'Lakor were magnificent the other night at Stay Gold as were the two supports.

February: Red Hot Summer (Simple Minds/Icehouse/Noiseworks)

Didn't find out until a few days ago that Simple Minds were coming here so I was lucky to get one of the last seats for the Perth gig.

I've been really into them the last few years so was always hoping I'd get a chance to see them live.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unwritten Law - Aug
Gyroscope - Sep
Bodyjar - Sep
Birds of Tokyo + symphony - Sep
All time low - Nov
Mayday parade - Nov
Jebediah - Nov
Good things fest - Dec

Blink x 2 - Feb
Rise Against x2 - Feb
Matchbox 20 - Feb
Goo Goo Dolls - Feb.

Keen!
Edit: added a few in bold.

Angie in great form, even after a recent bout of Covid. New material went down well, as did her old faves. Sound mix was excellent. 8.5/10

I had been planning to check out tixel and get a last minute ticket, but I've been crook again :(

I was hoping to go see The Whitlams next week - 1993-97 is when I was really into them - but I can't guarantee I won't be sick on a Friday night, Saturday night would've been much safer :(

I had been planning to check out tixel and get a last minute ticket, but I've been crook again :(

I was hoping to go see The Whitlams next week - 1993-97 is when I was really into them - but I can't guarantee I won't be sick on a Friday night, Saturday night would've been much safer :(
Hope the health improves and you get back out there.......

bought some katatonia tickets for feb next year for myself + wife. they're definitely more my wife's band than mine, i'm ok with listening to them after the first 2-3 albums (which is my preference) or so but they aren't terribly inventive from that point.

I plan to get a ticket for McCartney at Marvel in a few weeks.

Just a matter of how much I want to pay.

has anyone been to Mt Duneed estate for a concert?

Are there buses running from Geelong? what is the transport situation like?
Yep. Good venue (except when Crowded House played and it was pissing down and muddy AF)

You can buy separate tickets for buses that depart from various parts of Geelong - and Melbourne too. Parking is a good option if you have someone who can drive - just be sure to leave the back way (ie not directly onto the M1) otherwise it can take ages.

It's all here: A Day On The Green – Mt Duneed Estate, Geelong – Concert Dates, Tickets and Transport Information

Yep. Good venue (except when Crowded House played and it was pissing down and muddy AF)

You can buy separate tickets for buses that depart from various parts of Geelong - and Melbourne too. Parking is a good option if you have someone who can drive - just be sure to leave the back way (ie not directly onto the M1) otherwise it can take ages.

It's all here: A Day On The Green – Mt Duneed Estate, Geelong – Concert Dates, Tickets and Transport Information
Yeah thanks, I ened up booking tix on the b us back to Melbourne

Hopefully it doesn't take a ridiculous amount of time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back