Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump would odds on be headed for Jail now. It only takes 1 charge to stick and he is jailed and each one of those charges would come with a hefty minimum sentence too.

If you were a betting man a conviction would be odds on, considering where it’s being held and who is presiding.

The sentence — where, why, when, and for how long — is the part nobody can really predict yet.

Anybody saying they can is just pissing in the wind.

I prefer Matt Walsh tbh

They all have their strong points. Charlie, Matt, Ben, Jordan and Douglas must find it incredibly frustrating...yet somewhat amusing that all they have to do is speak facts and they automatically win every argument hands down and make their woke virtue signalling simpleton opponents look dumb and hypocritical.

If you were a betting man a conviction would be odds on.

The sentence — where, why, when, and for how long — is the part nobody can really predict yet.

the new indictment charges are the ones that come with life sentences though. So just one sticking is dying in jail type length for Trump.

They all have their strong points. Charlie, Matt, Ben, Jordan and Douglas must find it incredibly frustrating...yet somewhat amusing that all they have to do is speak facts and they automatically win every argument hands down and make their woke virtue signalling simpleton opponents look dumb and hypocritical.

Shapiro’s good for entry level normies like Relapse, also they can relate to him because he is a bit of a nerd.

If you were a betting man a conviction would be odds on, considering where it’s being held and who is presiding.

Are you making an assumption he'll get off on the document charges?

Shapiro’s good for entry level normies like Relapse, also they can relate to him because he is a bit of a nerd.

Oh he is massively on the spectrum.

Douglas Murray is the best one I've seen. The knowledge and outright intelligence of this guy is frightening. He is great when he is nice but man, when he is frustrated and annoyed he is outright awesome at how he destroys woke ideology.

Below is sensational. Warning: 'Has big words, facts and intelligent conversation so dont watch if you find that offensive'

I’m not assuming he’ll get off anything.
Weird he's been posting that he won't get a fair hearing in DC.

Didn't hear any comments from either the DoJ re his indictment in Florida in front of judge he appointed.

Yet he wants to move the J6 case to WV where he had his largest support? Around a 40% margin there on Biden apparently.

I don't listen to any of them, I have much better things to do with my time/life than to spend it being obsessed/addicted to outrage pr0n.

But hey if it's your thing then knock yourself out.

I don't listen to any of them, I have much better things to do with my time/life than to spend it being obsessed/addicted to outrage pr0n.

But hey if it's your thing then knock yourself out.

If you consume any mainstream news whatsoever, this is just an empty comment.

I don’t and haven’t for a long time — I just choose different news sources.

However, if you have unplugged from all forms of news, including the trash in the MSM, that’s worthy of a certain appreciation.

Not sure why you’d post in here if that was the case though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Orange jumpsuit will coordinate with his hair well .. Melania's stylist approves :thumbsu:

haha

Im about to tune out of youtube for awhile I think. the next week, YouTube will be filled wall to wall with trump indictment news and commentary of his supporters crying 'woe is he'. Its my biggest dislike of some republican social commentators, their blind asinine support for Trump and they just repeat his lies word for word with no evidence.

Thank god I have a showdown I can watch on repeat.

the new indictment charges are the ones that come with life sentences though. So just one sticking is dying in jail type length for Trump.
And the constitutional experts say when it gets to the supreme court any charges will be overturned as most of them are 1st amendment protected and they have to prove he knew the election was not rigged which is a very high bar considering actual fraud cases have been prosecuted for tampering with voting machines.

There is also the advantage trumps full legal team now get to prosecute the 2020 election all over again but this time with subpoena power AND they are almost certain to petition for change of venue to virginia and maybe even west virginia with a far more even jury pool than the trump hating one he will get in DC.

Long long way to go...and add to that a parallel impeachment inquiry that is all but certain to be running on joe biden at the same time so it wont be the narrative the left want

And the constitutional experts say when it gets to the supreme court any charges will be overturned as most of them are 1st amendment protected and they have to prove he knew the election was not rigged which is a very high bar considering actual fraud cases have been prosecuted for tampering with voting machines.

There is also the advantage trumps full legal team now get to prosecute the 2020 election all over again but this time with subpoena power AND they are almost certain to petition for change of venue to virginia and maybe even west virginia with a far more even jury pool than the trump hating one he will get in DC.

Long long way to go...and add to that a parallel impeachment inquiry that is all but certain to be running on joe biden at the same time so it wont be the narrative the left want

Lol nope. Would have already been ditched before the indictment. You know judges sanction arrests right based on evidence. Good try though.

No good try about it..thats what will happen..the legalteam has already foreshadowed it

Dont confuse grandstanding for judge and juror support come the court case for actual facts. You really think his legal team will go, 'well he is guilty AF, but we merely want mercy so he can go live out the rest of his life peacefully on the golf course'?

Edit: You dont know how warrants work do you? the fine details are argued in court, but a DA can't just blindly arrest someone, make up a load of crap with no evidence and take it to court. Its not how the system works. The fact you laughed just exposed that you know complete F all about how any of this works and you are just a blind faith supporter.

Its a tough argument and we've had it before. At no stage were people forced legally to get the jab or they face jail time. Which is the technical definition of being forced in the western world.

However in this case it can be argued people were forced into getting the jab to simply see their families, keep their jobs and lively hoods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back