Preview Changes for Round 6 - v Port @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm

The Gov haters will again see why we pay him. Lucky their forward line isnt at full strength. Best avaiable perhaps, but no team with Waterman is going to fire on all cylinders. Pace will hurt us.

Again a time for a few to show their worth.
Be interesting to see if Jones is the sub or Langdon. Their whole team is out of form. They did come back hard but it was Carlton which have had that happen a lot recently. I think the extra midfielders are to hopefully increase our supply.

Right call to bring in Strnadica.

Feel like Dixon is very unlucky to be dropped ahead of Bailey Williams though.

XON should have never been dropped.

I would have given Jamaine Jones another week but he has been a complete passenger since his brilliant round 1 performance so he can't have too many complaints.

Added some extra midfield rotations. Thank god. Hopefully we use Shuey in a hybrid forward-mid role.

Why is McGovern listed as an out when he didn't play last weekend?

EDIT: Dixon is injured. Play On.
Was Dixon dropped though?

Was Dixon dropped though?
Listed as calf injury. I missed that.

I'd be surprised if he gets dropped. Really solid second ruck and third tall forward option.

Although not sure how he fits in when Oscar Allen gets back, but if JD maintains his form he could well find himself in the Beagles at that point.

If OA returns to early 2021 form, I'd much rather OA, HD and JK in the forward line.

So week 2 of no Gov & NN.

Let’s just hope Port stubbornly try to play a long bombing style and ignore Sydney’s masterclass of using short disposal and run, and we might have a sniff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Gov,
Still carrying Nelson, running 5 meters behind
Waterman in instead of Jones and Langdon is a plus,
What does Darling have to do to get dropped?
Defence looks weak

Last edited:
Huge Dixon with a random 'injury'

McGovern not back.

Jones, Legdon and Rotham dropped... this is the fallout from Yeo, Shuey and Kelly's performance last week is it?
As bad as yeo, shuey and kelly were, can anyone seriously say Rotham and Jones were better? Langdon maybe borderline but the other 2 were poor.

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

As bad as yeo, shuey and kelly were, can anyone seriously say Rotham and Jones were better? Langdon maybe borderline but the other 2 were poor.

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Unfortunately that is the reality.

I think if we lose badly this week a statement dropping might need to be made though. Darling at the front of that queue.

It is beyond stupidity that we are in with two rucks and waterman against a port side who have a second gamer doing the ruck and the soft of butter jeremy finlayson playing as their back up ruck… completely and totally necessary.
Pick one and heck use waterman as a backup if your so keen to play him.. just another case of going in way to tall for no reason.

I wonder if stranadica has his own jumper or will he join the ranks of the floating number.

Last edited:
How is Hough not back in???
Shouldn't have been dropped to begin with.
Interesting that he's not even an emergency. Seems the club wants him to spend more time in the WAFL.
I don't have a problem with Hough playing some WAFL. In a year when the backline is going to be under the pump you don't want to kill him. Play a few AFL games, drop back, work on his game under less pressure, build some confidence, rinse repeat. If we get 12-15 games into him this year that gives him a good base to hit next year raring and ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back