Retired # 2: Tom Bellchambers - Knocks Cam Mooney the **** out - 24/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done and thanks for your service. To be picked up in pre season draft and last this long is a great effort. A shame the club ****** up your career for 4 years and credit that you still stuck around

(Log in to remove this ad.)

exercising my rights of free speech and i'm not a 2 faced suck up. I never rated him as a champion of our club or game.

Is that not allowed?

He's played half his career under injury stress because we had literally no AFL standard cover for him, along with being suspended from the competition for a year due to the clubs actions, he doesn't have to have been a champion of the club to show some recognition of the service he's given the club over the years.

He's played half his career under injury stress because we had literally no AFL standard cover for him, along with being suspended from the competition for a year due to the clubs actions, he doesn't have to have been a champion of the club to show some recognition of the service he's given the club over the years.

and?

Of course it's allowed.
But timing is always important, and did you need to do it when the guy just announced his retirement? No, you could have stayed silent but chose to have a shot at someone because you're allowed to...

is this site meant for those that remain silent? are many remaining silent about Worsfold?

Should we go through the posts of Bellchambers and see what many a poster said before his retirement?
What has that got to do with it? If you don’t want to pay your respects don’t post

exercising my rights of free speech and i'm not a 2 faced suck up. I never rated him as a champion of our club or game.

Is that not allowed?
Yep. And we're allowed to criticize you for doing it right after he retires.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back