Random Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Today I played with Arthur, Peggy, Maisy and Gromit, and was very brave. Wish you were here!
Not a postcard. It's a report of the stuff they learned so we can continue the training away from the classes.

Massive leap to take attributing that to a simple report card explaining that my dog interacted well with multiple other dogs whilst at "school."

Edit: Your post has changed, assuming you saw the ludicrousness of comparing what Stephen believes to the above report card.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also not children. A friend of mine just threw her dog a third birthday party with balloons, presents and cake, FMD.
Give me a dog party any day over a children's party

It's not for me, but if other people want to do it and others still are able to making a living out of it then why not.

Also if one of the outcomes of Boncer's doggy school is a very well trained dog then that's a good thing. I love dogs but it pisses me off when seeing them basically run their own race and dominate their owners, or their owners are blind to the fact their dog is being a pain in the arse to everyone else around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back