WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a different note - coming into the final week of the season - who are our thoughts on players for Div 3 Team of the Year? From my experience, the blokes I'd throw into the mix would be:

Point Cook Centrals: Luke Henderson, Coles, Sheean
Tarneit: Miriklis, Weybury, Benson, Cook, Lawrie
Wyndham: Iannacone, Vella, Kirk x 2
Braybrook: Milosev, Calleja, Gregson
Heights: I didn't see them play so have no idea.
Laverton: Mizzi
Glen Orden: Could not think of anybody
Nth Sunshine: Didn't see them play, would assume Cooper?

I'm biased to being more aware of forwards/mids then defenders, so would be interested to hear thoughts for the underrated backs.

Questioned must be asked of Tarneit going from 4 goals up midway through the 3rd last week against the Sharks, to out in straight sets. Unbelievable considering they beat the Sharks by the best part of 20 goals only a couple of months back.

From Heights

Angelowitsch, McKinley, Ahmedi

On a different note - coming into the final week of the season - who are our thoughts on players for Div 3 Team of the Year? From my experience, the blokes I'd throw into the mix would be:

Point Cook Centrals: Luke Henderson, Coles, Sheean
Tarneit: Miriklis, Weybury, Benson, Cook, Lawrie
Wyndham: Iannacone, Vella, Kirk x 2
Braybrook: Milosev, Calleja, Gregson
Heights: I didn't see them play so have no idea.
Laverton: Mizzi
Glen Orden: Could not think of anybody
Nth Sunshine: Didn't see them play, would assume Cooper?

I'm biased to being more aware of forwards/mids then defenders, so would be interested to hear thoughts for the underrated backs.

Is it yes. Big handful of players from Albion heading up the freeway to play with tymsey at the bloods. Finco and co.
Might only need to book a one way bus!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180910-143921_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20180910-143921_Facebook.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 101
Wyndham may not have a Senior Coach for the grand final due to suspension (reported twice for umpire abuse??) and no Neralic as he’s likely to be suspended for head butting?

Nervous 24 hours for the Wyn-ging Suns... great effort to make the grand final, playing great footy at the right time but poor discipline may cost them greatly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wyndham may not have a Senior Coach for the grand final due to suspension (reported twice for umpire abuse??) and no Neralic as he’s likely to be suspended for head butting?

Nervous 24 hours for the Wyn-ging Suns... great effort to make the grand final, playing great footy at the right time but poor discipline may cost them greatly.

Well if the same people that are punishing Sanctuary Lakes are punishing the suns, then expect the duck to roll out the red carpet for the pair of them. Maybe even a helicopter ride

Team of the year

Point Cook Centrals: Luke Henderson, Sheean
Tarneit: Molly, Zangari, Benson, Lawrie
Wyndham: Iannacone, Kirk x 2
Braybrook: A.Reardon, Howell, Milosev, Calleja, Gregson
Heights: Angelowitz,
Laverton: Long, Mizzi
Glen Orden: N/A
Nth Sunshine: Cooper, Granger

Not sure al names for PC.. would definitely have more than 2 given the year they have had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back