VFL Round 14, 2018: Coburg v Sandringham - Piranha Park, Saturday 7th July, 2:00PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Q2 | 18’ Paton to Connellan who kicks over the top of Lamb for a goal
2714.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Acres is only playing managed minutes this week. He will probably need one full game before he comes back in

Yep, let him have one more and bring him in for Maddie's Match.

Anyone at the game to give us some comments

I went and had a look at the first half. My observations where:

Freezer - Got quite a few handballs in tight. Tackles hard and is strong. Didn’t get much space though.

Paton - Like him. Playing wing/HFF. Quick and pretty clean.

GOAT - spending quite a bit of time on the bench in the middle of each quarter. Is a specimen. A cut above with ball in hand just runs great lanes, very clean and composed. Always looking inside first. Classiest player out there by a mile.

Coff - Didn’t do much. Playing half back. Kicked into the man on the mark and looked to be lacking a bit of intensity around the ball unfortunately.

Doult - Got a bit of it in the second. Looked alright. Got confused with him and Paton wearing the same boots and number 50 and 51.

Roma - Another specimen. Kicked a set shot from 35m in 45 degree angle from a ruck free. Playing deep forward. Not a huge amount of supply.

Hick - Going well. Good in ruck and getting some link up.

Ray - Is rapid but unnecessarily ran himself into trouble near the boundary. Kicked a nice goal from about 40m on slight angle.

Hughy - Is enormous. Playing deep defence. Not getting much of the ball but not doing much wrong either.

White - Got quite a bit of the ball early. Looks pretty good. Tough and uses it well generally.

I went and had a look at the first half. My observations where:

Freezer - Got quite a few handballs in tight. Tackles hard and is strong. Didn’t get much space though.

Paton - Like him. Playing wing/HFF. Quick and pretty clean.

GOAT - spending quite a bit of time on the bench in the middle of each quarter. Is a specimen. A cut above with ball in hand just runs great lanes, very clean and composed. Always looking inside first. Classiest player out there by a mile.

Coff - Didn’t do much. Playing half back. Kicked into the man on the mark and looked to be lacking a bit of intensity around the ball unfortunately.

Doult - Got a bit of it in the second. Looked alright. Got confused with him and Paton wearing the same boots and number 50 and 51.

Roma - Another specimen. Kicked a set shot from 35m in 45 degree angle from a ruck free. Playing deep forward. Not a huge amount of supply.

Hick - Going well. Good in ruck and getting some link up.

Ray - Is rapid but unnecessarily ran himself into trouble near the boundary. Kicked a nice goal from about 40m on slight angle.

Hughy - Is enormous. Playing deep defence. Not getting much of the ball but not doing much wrong either.

White - Got quite a bit of the ball early. Looks pretty good. Tough and uses it well generally.
great stuff Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Back