VK's Hot NBA tips

Who would like VK to return?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I would take 5.5, not any higher though. Shop around may be able to get 5 or so

Blazers -7 @ $1.92 (WH)- 1.5U
Starts in 5 minutes.

Only jumped on the 1 today but luckily it was the raps, seems you're going 2/3 and I'd take that any day but how much do you think preseason has affected your tipping? Eg. Sitting players early, experimental lineups etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup. On the cavs

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Yep on the cavs too, 1 win 2 losses following you, unlucky.
Might be easier to give you my login.

Far out, unlucky.

Most of my plays will be posted here 5-10 mins before the tip off so best have a look around then. Reason is I can be certain on starters and in/outs.

Suns + 8.5 @ $1.88- 2U (UBET)
Line at 8 elsewhere.

love the thread VK keep it up. Win or lose it's about having a crack and at least you're on here putting them up in advance unlike other campaigners who laugh after the fact.

the one's that criticise/laugh, are the ones that get their ass handed to them.

Few futures I like for the 2017/18 season. Let me know your thoughts.

Lakers U33.5 @ $1.80
Chicago O21.5 @ $1.90
Minnesota U48.5 @ $1.80
Celtics U55.5 @ $1.70
Cavs U54.5 @ $1.90
Portland O42.5 @ $1.90

Few futures I like for the 2017/18 season. Let me know your thoughts.

Lakers U33.5 @ $1.80
Chicago O21.5 @ $1.90
Minnesota U48.5 @ $1.80
Celtics U55.5 @ $1.70
Cavs U54.5 @ $1.90
Portland O42.5 @ $1.90
unless you're feeling it in a very strong way, I'd advise against it. Can be too long to wait, too much of a coin flip, stressful if you're putting on big bucks.

Straight off the bat I wouldn't be messing with Cavs or Celtics. But if you're only betting a unit then go for it.

Will also add, you shouldn't be asking what others think when you're punting. For this reason, you can be swayed by what others think.

Your intuition, thought process, logic and research is better than anyone else's. I've been royally ****ed upon taking the advice of others which ultimately was on me. Massive, massive swings.

stay tuned for Old man Mac's words of wisdom next week folks.

heck I'm getting old.

amazing run by you so far VK. looking forward to the hot streak continuing into the regular season!!!

may i ask what VK stands for?

Back