How To Change your BigFooty Screen Name

Remove this Banner Ad

No - I don't know why you don't. Just contact admin if you want a name change (as per OP).

It was an admin or Super that did it (If they can). Was funny at the time.

Is there a name change you want right now?

No not yet. I'm trying to come up with a real obscure Simpsons character or reference. There are some beauties.

I bought a Gold Subscription last Tuesday (with one of my main goals being a name change), but still nothing? :(
Chief I also sent an email to BigFooty support with my Paypal email address a few days ago but still nothing. Knowing my luck the email probably went to Spam though.

I bought a Gold Subscription last Tuesday (with one of my main goals being a name change), but still nothing? :(
Chief I also sent an email to BigFooty support with my Paypal email address a few days ago but still nothing. Knowing my luck the email probably went to Spam though.

Personally I'm surprised you're avatar is legal ;)

Hey Chief

Just signed up. Wasn't aware that my actual name would be my username. How can I change it? I see that this question has already been asked and you have directed people back to the start of this thread but it isn't really much help, given that I am not a premium member or a bfsc member. Please help! Thanks mate :)

Hey Chief

Just signed up. Wasn't aware that my actual name would be my username. How can I change it? I see that this question has already been asked and you have directed people back to the start of this thread but it isn't really much help, given that I am not a premium member or a bfsc member. Please help! Thanks mate :)
Just email support@bigfooty.com

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From this day name changes will be done under the following circumstances:

Premium Members: 1 free name change. You can change your name via your control panel. (Mouse over your user name above right.)

Non-Premium members and Premium members who have used their freebie:

1. Make a minimum $20 donation here http://www.actforkids.com.au/

2. Send me the receipt at support@bigfooty.com with your requested name change.

If you don't want to pay, register a new name.

Thank you.

PS: * Do NOT request name changes in this thread. Doing so will earn you an INSTANT Red Card for a week.

PPS: DO NOT ask us to check whether you have a name change freebie available in this thread. More Red Cards for that.

PPPS: DO NOT chat about what you should change your name to in this thread. RED RED RED.
Chief. Could you please tell me how I can change my username? Please & thank you.

Hi Chief
I have already used up my one premium name change and would like to change it again, how can I do this? Not worried if I have to pay my premium again.
thanks

Edit: sorry I only skimmed through the op and just realised I can make a donation which I will do now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back