KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still too early swoop I'm sure Stanhope murch avenal and undera will be right up there also
Well that will make 2 marby players pulling in the wombat jumper as well next year.. Thought you said hollow wasn't playing at all next year due to career change??
Strong word out of the Wombats camp that the so called Russell Lee lemon tree will dry up very early days #nocashflow

Far from bored just stating the facts I was given from a very reliable source within the club. Easy to get big head recruits on board but club needs to be able to fund the payments.
One would think the club works within a budget like all others do the club will survive fairly sure of that! dosent really help anything starting rumours like that.

One would think the club works within a budget like all others do the club will survive fairly sure of that! dosent really help anything starting rumours like that.
And as for the players they would be aware of there contracts and amount they will be getting paid per game.The money is already saved up and allocated for the season.

Everything seems to be laughing stock to you Arkitect, tell you what is hilarious though is after watching you play this year my old mate sitting next to me said that fella who just kicked the ball out of bounds on the full is on $850. I roughly did the sums in my head and worked out ur on around $50 bucks a game covers ur travel money, he went nah $850 a game!! WTF I actually fell of my chair. Surely this wasn't right???

New account with a first post
Everything seems to be laughing stock to you Arkitect, tell you what is hilarious though is after watching you play this year my old mate sitting next to me said that fella who just kicked the ball out of bounds on the full is on $850. I roughly did the sums in my head and worked out ur on around $50 bucks a game covers ur travel money, he went nah $850 a game!! WTF I actually fell of my chair. Surely this wasn't right???
well I guess I'm lucky your not handing out the envelopes after the game.. Someone has given you a bum steer on the $ tho cause it was more than that haha here is what you and your mate can do keep paying at the gate to watch us play and give me a yell after the game il buy you a beer a slab even.. And il try and keep my kicks inside the boundary line for ya ;)

New account with a first post

well I guess I'm lucky your not handing out the envelopes after the game.. Someone has given you a bum steer on the $ tho cause it was more than that haha here is what you and your mate can do keep paying at the gate to watch us play and give me a yell after the game il buy you a beer a slab even.. And il try and keep my kicks inside the boundary line for ya ;)
Must of been a good crop come in out Lanky way then, and I don't mean wheat crop:eek::eek:, just as long as they all put there payments back over the bar who cares.:cry::cry::cry:
I did hear the bar will be open 24/7 so they can get a chance at spending payments back at Club.:D:D

different note rushworth offered Paul Parsons $10,000 to be a playing coach when they looked like having no coach, would be interesting to see what the new coach got offered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must of been a good crop come in out Lanky way then, and I don't mean wheat crop:eek::eek:, just as long as they all put there payments back over the bar who cares.:cry::cry::cry:
I did hear the bar will be open 24/7 so they can get a chance at spending payments back at Club.:D:D

different note rushworth offered Paul Parsons $10,000 to be a playing coach when they looked like having no coach, would be interesting to see what the new coach got offered.
The new coach couldnt even get a game with the Elmore seconds and noone listened to him at the club not sure whether this is a good appointment

H

$8.50 is about all your worth Arkitect, wouldn't make the top 50 best players in the comp.
Haha another keyboard warrior.. Fair enough obviously bothers you more than me.. I never said I was.. I'm happy clubs happy coach is happy pres is happy I'm playing for a great club in a league I love along side some great mates who at the end of the day I look forward to a beer with.. Your on the otherside of the fence for whatever reason probably too old to pull em on what I can say is when I'm gone from the game I won't be hiding behind a name on big footy having a crack at blokes abillity where is your life at? Haha loser hit the showers pal go and jag your mrs or something (that's for you lose yourself) ;)

Deckthehall aka mike sheehan I think it is
Give ark a break mate the wombats is his full time job 7 days a week for $850 thats unders if you ask me? if you break it down for the 2hrs of footy on the sat its probably only $10 max so I dont see what the problem is?

I not only pay my membership but sponsor the club so I'll speak my mind when needed.

Had Burners been given a budget like that then he would've won endless flags.

Do you also sit on the boundary cause you want to save yourself the embarassment from running on the field you cat? Do you actually drink froths or have a little tin saucer with milk in it while you watch the game?

Ps, Please tell me how it was so bad to watch Arky tear murch a new one that day when Lanky needed to win to keep finals their chances alive. Was taking the yella. Wouldnt have been that other recruit Robbie Hale doing that would it? No dont think so.

Do you also sit on the boundary cause you want to save yourself the embarassment from running on the field you cat? Do you actually drink froths or have a little tin saucer with milk in it while you watch the game?

Ps, Please tell me how it was so bad to watch Arky tear murch a new one that day when Lanky needed to win to keep finals their chances alive. Was taking the yella. Wouldnt have been that other recruit Robbie Hale doing that would it? No dont think so.
Didn't he snag 1 from the riggaz headbutt the fence post pocket?
Put a real stop to the modeling career

Wowee hasn't Bigfooty livened up due to the contribution from Deckthehall.

Hey Loseurself, could you possibly get any further up The Arckitect's ass?
I thought I was his No.1 fan but bugger me, you've got me covered.

Ps, Please tell me how it was so bad to watch Arky tear murch a new one that day when Lanky needed to win to keep finals their chances alive. Was taking the yella. Wouldnt have been that other recruit Robbie Hale doing that would it? No dont think so.[/QUOTE
I have no doubt loseurself is one Arkitect Side kicks, one thing is for sure you won't be playing finals cos you don't get paid so you won't be there.
Maybe consider staying back after the game next year and letting the moss out of your wallet and buy a soft drink at least tight arse

Haha another keyboard warrior.. Fair enough obviously bothers you more than me.. I never said I was.. I'm happy clubs happy coach is happy pres is happy I'm playing for a great club in a league I love along side some great mates who at the end of the day I look forward to a beer with.. Your on the otherside of the fence for whatever reason probably too old to pull em on what I can say is when I'm gone from the game I won't be hiding behind a name on big footy having a crack at blokes abillity where is your life at? Haha loser hit the showers pal go and jag your mrs or something (that's for you lose yourself) ;)
From what I was told yesterday and again from someone heavily involved in the club things arn't as good as you think.

$8.50 is a bit rich try $5 bucks

Wowee hasn't Bigfooty livened up due to the contribution from Deckthehall.

Hey Loseurself, could you possibly get any further up The Arckitect's ass?
I thought I was his No.1 fan but bugger me, you've got me covered.

Followed his career for years. Probably one of the most electrifying men in Kyabram District Sports Entertainment today.
Can turn a game on its head. Serious Yella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back