Oppo Camp Grand Final thread - Hawthorn v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks should win easily but Geelong seem to stifle them. Still, Hawks by 3-4 goals

Sydney to beat Freo, comfortably. The absence of Johnson AND McPharlin is disastrous for the Dockers - who now have a situation where Dawson/Silvagni match up on Tippett/Buddy. Any time, any where Ross, but with your two best backmen presumably

Essendon/North - worst, most irrelevant final of the round. I don't know, Norf, I guess

Port to beat the Tigers in a close one, by like a goal. I'll enjoy that.

I don't know how Selwood hasn't won 5 Brownlows. Umpires love him.

JackAttack7 said:
Would give absolutely anything to be at the MCG right now watching us play.
Yeah i would give up anything as well, win or loss, i don't care i want us there. Quite prepared to make a sacrifice to the Gods

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably going to the Cats game next week with a mate, hope they smash whoever they play (Whether that be Norf or Essendon, hate them both). I'll be dreaming that one day I'll be watching my own team in a final :(

This doesn't make me feel as good as I thought it would.

You need to become a more bitter and spiteful person. Take pleasure in the pain of your fellow man.

Jeez it hurt being at the game last night, watching footy at that level, watching fans get up in arms every second, loud cheers for every tackle, knowing its going to be a long time until we ever get to that level

Really don't rate Hardwick. Richmond have the cattle to be much better than they were today - seems when the opposition work hard and play tough inside football, too many Tigers go missing. Cotchin isn't close to the player he was a few years ago; same with Riewoldt.

On the flippity flip, hats off to Hinkley and co. That first half from Port was quality.

Really don't rate Hardwick. Richmond have the cattle to be much better than they were today - seems when the opposition work hard and play tough inside football, too many Tigers go missing. Cotchin isn't close to the player he was a few years ago; same with Riewoldt.

On the flippity flip, hats off to Hinkley and co. That first half from Port was quality.
Loved Jono Brown's tweet on Cotchin's choice at the toss: 'Captaincy 101: always go with the wind'. Probably didn't matter in the end though; Port were just so much more intense in the first half (and most of the second), took risks and they paid off. Great footy to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back