Social What You Imagine Other Geelong Posters Look Like

Remove this Banner Ad

I see Mutty like this. As I recall, (if I have not got my wires crossed here) she received a RED card on the first day she appeared on BF.

Angry-granny-e1350569082316.jpg

She that, or she THIS:p ;
14xj6af.jpg

one that's more realistic in my view is this one:
vinum coupe & Tex_21 on the right

84939823.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No pics. Can't be stuffed.

I reckon Jub jub wears a fluro vest monday to friday and eats pies for lunch. Clock on, clock off.

SJ works in finance of some form and hunts down a decent foccacia.

Veedubs wears sclacks, a business shirt without tie, and just cares about his kids. He eats salad rolls.

Mutty comes from a semi broken family that lacks support, and she lives on KFC. Her friends comment admirably on the number of 4 letter words she can fit into one sentence.

Bobby I image gets home from his work at the bottle shop and heads straight to his bedroom until his single dad calls him for dinner. (he probably calls it tea) Bobby then retreats from the kitchen with his plate of bangers and mash to a pc lit den filled with the smell of sweat. He spends some time on BF in between long periods of time tugging to vids on dinotube.

Since vinium coupe plays golf on a weekday I imagine him to be one of those annoying rich oldies driving a nice car owning multaple investment properties. Probably worked in Melbourne once but now lives on the sands in Torquay. Am I close?

Mutty comes from a semi broken family that lacks support, and she lives on KFC. Her friends comment admirably on the number of 4 letter words she can fit into one sentence.
How dare you question my trenchancy, my capacity, my intelligence, my aptitude, my perspicacity...when you yourself are quite obviously, unambigously, distinctively and technically a far worse off old mother frittata.

How dare you question my trenchancy, my capacity, my intelligence, my aptitude, my perspicacity...when you yourself are quite obviously, unambigously, distinctively and technically a far worse off old mother frittata.
And mutt knows how to use the internerz to find words

Since vinium coupe plays golf on a weekday I imagine him to be one of those annoying rich oldies driving a nice car owning multaple investment properties. Probably worked in Melbourne once but now lives on the sands in Torquay. Am I close?

lol. No.

Left Geelong at 17, went back for a year or 2. Never want to go back. Sorry to any that this offends.
I can only play golf midweek because I am one of 2 owners of a small company. And I prefer to spend my weekends at home.

And I earn stuff all. (sub 100k) because everything is going into the company.
I drive a mazda bravo and I'll probably end up living in Singapore and spending lots of time in India if it all goes right. But, on the car, there was a plan to buy Audi S5's. I can't see it now, I'll have to move first.

If we end up in Dubai I am buying a ****ing porsche.

If not, I'll be found at centrelink fortnightly and standing on the ablett terrace 8 times a year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back