Central Murray FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

$140,000 coaching offer made by Tyntynder down in South West Victoria???? Surely that can't be true, understanding Cairn's is a long way a way and chinese whispers change dramatically along the line, but SHEEEESSHHH!!!

Not sure who or what you are talking about here Poppedanecky but I very much doubt your mail. Tyntynder would not have spent 140K in the last two years combined. Never a club that pays large money, just lucky with position.

Not sure who or what you are talking about here Poppedanecky but I very much doubt your mail. Tyntynder would not have spent 140K in the last two years combined. Never a club that pays large money, just lucky with position.

Word has filtered back the $140,000 was quoted by the the father of the "coach", has a history of making such claims when it comes to his boys is the feedback.

Now that is somehting that I honestly don't know about. Bo wouldn't be silly enough to tell me that sort of stuff:D

These recruits coming out of the Bendigo league aren't arriving until 2014 I've been told. One outstanding small forward who has kicked 55+ goals the last three years in the BFL

Lachie sharp /matthew gretgrix...my opinion on goal kickers in country football is pretty simple...if you are getting the ball into the foward 50 80 times against the bad sides and kicking 10 and you play against the bad sides 5 times, then are you really a star?? or a flat track bully? or maybe just capatalising on the team ur playing? and we all know there are some awful teams getting around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call me old fashioned, but don't the gun goalkickers reward the midfielders hard work up the ground? They don't capitalise on poor opposition at all. They capitalise on efforts from up the ground and just so happen be the prime target in their forward 50.

the beauty of opinion mate, however i wouldnt throw a cheque book a some one who is going to kick 10 against balranald twice and then kick 30 for the rest of the season and be a 50+ goal kicker, gotta love the bush, by no means am i saying that about the 2 i mentioned, tbh i have never heard of them or seen them play, just a general comments on country forwards, great way to improve the stats is too kick a couple of bags against the strugglers :)

the beauty of opinion mate, however i wouldnt throw a cheque book a some one who is going to kick 10 against balranald twice and then kick 30 for the rest of the season and be a 50+ goal kicker, gotta love the bush, by no means am i saying that about the 2 i mentioned, tbh i have never heard of them or seen them play, just a general comments on country forwards, great way to improve the stats is too kick a couple of bags against the strugglers :)
Couldn't agree more hawk eye some guys play like champions against the minnows, but are rarely sighted when it matters, that's what makes weeks from golden square so good, he kicks big bags against quality sides, averaged over 6 agame against the sides in finals this year

Who are the coaches for next season? Great to see Kerang win the flag with their model of investing in local talent with 14 players who played in their flag coming thru the juniors, and topped up by a couple of quality imports

Who are the coaches for next season? Great to see Kerang win the flag with their model of investing in local talent with 14 players who played in their flag coming thru the juniors, and topped up by a couple of quality imports
Yes and I would suggest they would be heavy favorites to go back to back. Troy Coates is coaching them, xav Maloney swan hill, filo/Alexander lalbert, I presume jack will still do the coach out tooleybuc

From my making, there were only 6 players that didnt play juniors for Kerang. Wilson, Spriggs, Reifel, Grayling, Dickson & Walter.

That is very true also buddy...
Lachy Sharp is a crafty forward pocket as Kerang played Stratfieldsaye in a practice match preseason.May have kicked a handful.
Haven't seen the other bloke play.

Yes and I would suggest they would be heavy favorites to go back to back. Troy Coates is coaching them, xav Maloney swan hill, filo/Alexander lalbert, I presume jack will still do the coach out tooleybuc
Who is coaching the raiders, 3 colts grand finals in 3 years must mean there is some quality juniors coming thru to build a team around.

Who is coaching the raiders, 3 colts grand finals in 3 years must mean there is some quality juniors coming thru to build a team around.

Trent, they do have some talented juniors but they dont seem to take the next step, it may be because quite a few of them play footy to fill in time on Saturdays before they get on the piss, they have a real problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back