RDFL Netball.

Remove this Banner Ad

I have to agree with you. I could not see too many clubs paying out $700 a week to have girls play netball :confused: but how nice would it be :) I might even take the game up myself ! I would say most of the girls in all clubs play for friendship/enjoyment etc.

If we weren't playing for fun and to make friends we'd be up shit creek cause our club certainly doen't give a stuff about us :D

If we weren't playing for fun and to make friends we'd be up shit creek cause our club certainly doen't give a stuff about us :D

Hahahahaha same here mate:thumbsu: thats why i think its time to look for a new home:p

If centrals girls get paid well good on them most of the footy players do these days, they were the best team throughout the season and deserved to win. never once were the cocky or nasty that makes them such a better team than every1 else. macedon brought in a player in the last 3 games which made a big difference to there team,(i dont have a problem with that) but melton were still better so well done to them:thumbsu:

Hahahahaha same here mate:thumbsu: thats why i think its time to look for a new home:p

If centrals girls get paid well good on them most of the footy players do these days, they were the best team throughout the season and deserved to win. never once were the cocky or nasty that makes them such a better team than every1 else. macedon brought in a player in the last 3 games which made a big difference to there team,(i dont have a problem with that) but melton were still better so well done to them:thumbsu:

I am looking for a new home mate...any ideas??? :D

Have to agree with you there. Even though Centrals beat us they were a pleasure to play against. Great group of girls.

Reckon there was really only one team that I didn't enjoy playing against this year which is pretty good considering past seasons :)

:)

Have to agree with you there. Even though Centrals beat us they were a pleasure to play against. Great group of girls.

Reckon there was really only one team that I didn't enjoy playing against this year which is pretty good considering past seasons :)
:):thumbsu:

Maybe you could tryout with centrals , as you said they are a great group of girls and no they don't get payed , they play because they enjoy playing together and catching up with each other

The only team that I know that do get payed is Darley in the BFL

:):thumbsu:

Maybe you could tryout with centrals , as you said they are a great group of girls and no they don't get payed , they play because they enjoy playing together and catching up with each other

The only team that I know that do get payed is Darley in the BFL

wow maybe we should tryout for darley then hahahaha kidding:p
they get paid geez good on them :thumbsu:

The problem is if we got out of the RDFL we have to travel which sux:D
have a few clubs in mind but will have to see what the husbands doing first i guess... private msg me if u want will have a chat:thumbsu:

The problem is if we got out of the RDFL we have to travel which sux:D
have a few clubs in mind but will have to see what the husbands doing first i guess... private msg me if u want will have a chat:thumbsu:
:eek:
you should give someone from centrals a call they are a great club and would make you welcome good luck with your netball where ever you go you sound like a nice person

Wallan B&F Results

Football

Seniors - Ben Fitzgerald in a close one from Daf Fowler and Jimmy Turner
Reserves - Daniel Hickey from Hayden Laidlaw & Mitch McGrath
Robson Selectors award to Adam Leggo

Netball
A Grade - Kirrily Gilchrist in a runaway 34 from Michelle Milhouse 20
B Grade - Stacie Wright 16 from Shakira Goddard and Bec Youlden both 15
C Grade - Rachel Tomsky and Michelle Cornfort equal on 16 from Loretta Cornfoot and Nicole Scott both on 12

Congratulations to all:):):)

Re: Wallan B&F Results

Football

Seniors - Ben Fitzgerald in a close one from Daf Fowler and Jimmy Turner
Reserves - Daniel Hickey from Hayden Laidlaw & Mitch McGrath
Robson Selectors award to Adam Leggo

Netball
A Grade - Kirrily Gilchrist in a runaway 34 from Michelle Milhouse 20
B Grade - Stacie Wright 16 from Shakira Goddard and Bec Youlden both 15
C Grade - Rachel Tomsky and Michelle Cornfort equal on 16 from Loretta Cornfoot and Nicole Scott both on 12

Congratulations to all:):):)

How does your voting system work? Seem to be low totals.

Ours is 3 cards of 3-2-1 for each round. Potentially 9 votes per round at 18 rounds for a max total of 162. I know that's a ridiculous amount but our winners were on 50 to 60 votes each.

Anyone know of any girls leaving the league or changing clubs?

Ours is 3 cards of 3-2-1 for each round. Potentially 9 votes per round at 18 rounds for a max total of 162. I know that's a ridiculous amount but our winners were on 50 to 60 votes each.

Yeah wallan's is just the one card of 3,2,1 for each game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard something interesting, Rockbank girls met one of the Wallan netball coaches when they went on their netball trip to Albury. Apparently he's been given the job at the Rams for next season and is bringing players with him. I know they've lost 4 players so would be a good pick up if true. Fair trip from Wallan to Rockbank

The Wallan football vote cards are 5,4,3,2,1 x 3, possible 15 votes per game.

Heard something interesting, Rockbank girls met one of the Wallan netball coaches when they went on their netball trip to Albury. Apparently he's been given the job at the Rams for next season and is bringing players with him. I know they've lost 4 players so would be a good pick up if true. Fair trip from Wallan to Rockbank

HA HA that's funny since (he) wasnt at the Wallan End of season trip in Albury???
C grade coach is in discussions of moving to RAMS however no players have expressed intrest in following him if he decides to take on the role... Wallan to Rockbank, I dont think so - (travel wise)
The girls at Wallan seem pretty happy just where they are.

HA HA that's funny since (he) wasnt at the Wallan End of season trip in Albury???
C grade coach is in discussions of moving to RAMS however no players have expressed intrest in following him if he decides to take on the role... Wallan to Rockbank, I dont think so - (travel wise)

He has been training them since last week I think. There were new girls there but non from Wallan.

He was on the Craigieburn superules football trip in albury which was a week after the wallan netball girls trip up there

Rumour has it, Diggers have lost half their A grade, including playing coach and are coach-less at this stage... Sunbury also losing a number of players for the second year in a row, what's going on with the playing group there?

Rumour has it, Diggers have lost half their A grade, including playing coach and are coach-less at this stage... Sunbury also losing a number of players for the second year in a row, what's going on with the playing group there?

Think your right about the diggers thing.... the kangaroos will be fine nothing wrong with that playing group the players that wont be playing on will be missed however the ones they have gained will make up for them:thumbsu::thumbsu: except no 1 can replace me! :D:D kidding il be back hopfully late in the season hoping to play B or Cgrade NO MORE A GRADE FOR ME!!!!;)

Just wanted to know how everyone's pre-season preparation is going? I heard a few clubs started back training early Jan (only rumours of course)...I hope with the season being so long it doesn't come back to haunt them later on....

I can't wait for the season to start...only a month to go now!!! :)

Just wanted to know how everyone's pre-season preparation is going? I heard a few clubs started back training early Jan (only rumours of course)...I hope with the season being so long it doesn't come back to haunt them later on....

I can't wait for the season to start...only a month to go now!!! :)

Kangaroos started around that time pretty sure a few clubs did aswell, they had a good prac match against melton bloods and alot of good signs for 2010:thumbsu:

Good to see Riddell and Kilmore will field C grade teams this year. Also heard the Kilmore girls have had over 30 at training. Should make the comp even stronger for 2010.

Can't wait for Round 1.

Hey all,
Just wanted to know if someone/anyone had the weekends results...not up on RDFL website just yet....?
I know Melton won all 3 grades against Rockbank, but will add Rockbank have definitely improved (well done girls :thumbsu:) and Wallan beat Kilmore in the A&B's with the C's coming up short. Also heard Broadford went down in all grades but that wasn't confirmed??
Can someone please confirm the Broadford results and the other matches?? :)
Thanks!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back