Opinion Best ever Players in Jumper Numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Would have thought Ricciuto would go close to the #32, 8x All Australian, twice as captain, Brownlow Medallist, 3x Best and Fairest, Premiership player, 312 games - that being said, Watson was definitely a champion.
McLeod has been fairly good in #23 too

#39. Tony Liberatore?
Brownlow medalist should be enough to be better than Capper or do we only remember his last couple of years as a tagger?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#39. Tony Liberatore?
Brownlow medalist should be enough to be better than Capper or do we only remember his last couple of years as a tagger?

I think Capper was a much more memorable player than Liberatore. But still, I'd give it to Libba if we're just going for the out-and-out best.

Harvey over Daicos Really??
prefere daicos in my team... i no i collingwood supporter but have always loved watching harvey play... still think daicos is one of the greatest players i have ever seen.

uncanny skills he had, changed the game by introducing those freak goals on a regular basis

Hey i said Unlucky. If your the games record holder, dual brownlow medallist, won every award that a midfielder can get without a flag, I think you have a right to that number. Daicos was awesome, but Harvey was awesome for different reasons.

some of the higher numbers...

46: Tony Lockett
47: Mitchell White
48: Nathan Bourke/Glen Jakovich
49: James Hird
50: Stewart Loewe
51: Micheal McLean
52: Robert Harvey
53: Ash McIntosh/Craig Lambert
54: John Blakey
55: Brent Heaver
56: Micheal Voss