Heathcote DFL part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
a lot would mean half the side and recent would be the last 2 years.name them.by the way josh hogan has been one of huntlys better players this year.struggled to get a game in newbridge side last year that came 2nd last

Sorry mate have to disagree with you also. Spoken to alot of bloke who have played in both leagues the standard differece between the two is massive. The HDFL has far greater depth and the pace of the HDFL is far quicker. I dont no this Josh Hogan bloke but its like when good players find them self in two's and still cant get a kick, different style of football have to get it yourself in twos.

I have to say that my comments about Locky at start of year were way wrong! I thought they'd playoff but after watching Saturday, they are lucky they are two games clear in fourth. Big ground players like Locky will find it terribly hard at Nth and Whitehills come late August......

Can anyone help me with this one?

If you are a playing coach and you get rubbed out for a game can you still coach your side for the week you are out?

Can anyone help me with this one?

If you are a playing coach and you get rubbed out for a game can you still coach your side for the week you are out?

Im pretty sure you can coach from the sidelines but cant enter the arena, meaning the players have to go to the fence (or changerooms) at the intervals.

I have to say that my comments about Locky at start of year were way wrong! I thought they'd playoff but after watching Saturday, they are lucky they are two games clear in fourth. Big ground players like Locky will find it terribly hard at Nth and Whitehills come late August......

Never mind dennis (coon) cheese,you have been wrong a number of times this season:D

Went fishing i thought i would catch MtMen but i got u sloth,i don't think H/Cote got out of jail they were in front all day with a few blokes of the their game it shows they are a good side, give credit to Mounts they have inproved from our first meeting they do have somethink to work with for next year:thumbsu:

i think its obvious that 09 isn't our year, will it be the saints? but as i have said previously we have some good signs for the future.

Im pretty sure you can coach from the sidelines but cant enter the arena, meaning the players have to go to the fence (or changerooms) at the intervals.

doon, seems like you did the wrong thing helping to clean up your club before moving to the RDFL. with the recent umpire assualt and the under 12's game being called off cause of violence in the league, the broady of old may have been better off in that league??:rolleyes:

So they lose a game by 2 points in which Nth at home have strong motivation, and LBU cant lose 4th spot and there gone, with that list there rite up there with Elmore,H'cote.Colbo the yardstick of coarse.

doon, seems like you did the wrong thing helping to clean up your club before moving to the RDFL. with the recent umpire assualt and the under 12's game being called off cause of violence in the league, the broady of old may have been better off in that league??:rolleyes:

touche :rolleyes:

dohnt will win the medal even if he hung up the boots now... a class above. You would think that we should get some idea of how far LBU will go in the finals race this weekend against Colbo. Finals footy is a different level but hopefully they can bounce back along with the Saints to make for an interesting series.

just wondering how aidy dohnt is guna go in the league medal this year. watched him at echuca last year. gun player

from what I have heard Aidy will poll in a lot of games , whether that is enough to secure him a cheatley medal is yet to be seen . There would be no doubt that a player or two from elmore , clobo and heathcote having standout seasons also . Tom Tobin is my pick ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

from what I have heard Aidy will poll in a lot of games , whether that is enough to secure him a cheatley medal is yet to be seen . There would be no doubt that a player or two from elmore , clobo and heathcote having standout seasons also . Tom Tobin is my pick ;)

I think his constistancy will do Aidy well in the cheatley, but like you say only time will tell. Weeksy will be up there aswell.

Does anyone think he wont make his 100 aswell? Colbo finish off with Locky Heathcote North and Mounts. I reckon he should be able to manage 17 out of those games.....

Never mind dennis (coon) cheese,you have been wrong a number of times this season:D

What have I been wrong with? Opinions aren't wrong. And I saw the incident I got yellow carded for on here at Elmore with my own eyes. The only thing I'v got wrong is my tips:p And I was there at Heathcote last year when players jumped on the ground, involved in it more than you know. So wrong? Think what you like but my eyes dont lie and my opinions might be a bit too strong for you nuffies on here to process......

What have I been wrong with? Opinions aren't wrong. And I saw the incident I got yellow carded for on here at Elmore with my own eyes. The only thing I'v got wrong is my tips:p And I was there at Heathcote last year when players jumped on the ground, involved in it more than you know. So wrong? Think what you like but my eyes dont lie and my opinions might be a bit too strong for you nuffies on here to process......

Touche,got u again:D

What's a nuffie??

Bloody voice in my head keeps telling me its time to take out the trash.:D

Very lucky to beat Elmore twice. Where do you rate them (Elmore)?

Very lucky to beat Elmore twice. Where do you rate them (Elmore)?

Easily the best side we've played so far. In saying that though, we got Colbo first game of year at Colbo which was 14pts. Im sure they are way better than that. Heathcote didnt impress me but we have them this week at Heathcote so I may well eat humble pie Monday! Elmore and Colbo grand final at Huntly is on the cards I'd say

Easily the best side we've played so far. In saying that though, we got Colbo first game of year at Colbo which was 14pts. Im sure they are way better than that. Heathcote didnt impress me but we have them this week at Heathcote so I may well eat humble pie Monday! Elmore and Colbo grand final at Huntly is on the cards I'd say

You just can not take a trick Coon cheese,it we be a Colbo and Heathcote grand final and the Huntly netball courts are not up to scatch so no grand final there,may be it could be out at Mounts, who knows???
P/S Coon don't bite to hard iam running out of hooks line and sinkers:D

You just can not take a trick Coon cheese,it we be a Colbo and Heathcote grand final and the Huntly netball courts are not up to scatch so no grand final there,may be it could be out at Mounts, who knows???
Chomp, Don't get me started about the facilities at Toolleen

Chomp, Fantom'll be out Toolleen way this sat'dy. Only place I've ever been where you need to put a condom on before you take a leak.:D:D

Do up the old Tooby ground for a back-up finals venue ;)

Acky rates the fascilities for the big game:

Huntly : as stated the netty courts not up to scratch for the big game

Nth : Cant speak for this year but the deck always struggled to come up

w/hills : same here

Elmore: a chance they could be in it but good fascilities and ground is looking good from the road the other day , and it has a skate park in the corner , so if locky get in Simsy can take his deck !

Colbo : Good ,deck, plenty of parking but again favourites to play in the big game , small rooms and too Hilly

Locky: ticks all the boxes but 1/2 an hour too far away for the main supporter base in bendigo , and coff splutter , sorry I just swolled a fly

Tooleen: do they still make you change on a glorified out house ? ticks in the other boxes though , but no skate park sorry Simsy

Heefcut: Even if they vacuumed the roo poo of It if a tight squeeze around the ground , good pies at the bakery though , but they too are a good chance to make it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back