What will happen first?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rooney to be red carded easily.

Rooney commits a lot of fouls that are worthy of straight reds and even more than are worth bookings. Normally multiple amounts in the same game.

Apollo Creed is never wrong. Simple

Rooney will get carded. Sooner or later he'll do something so blunt and stupid, the ref will simply have no choice whatsoever

Whereas nothing will ever happen to force AC to admit he was wrong

Pfft as if Rooney will see Red. Rooney and Ronaldo both. Ronaldo has been kicking people for the last few weeks and the refs have barely blinked an eye.

EDFB2558-D825-0F11-443888CD491A914B.jpg

Rooney will get carded. Sooner or later he'll do something so blunt and stupid, the ref will simply have no choice whatsoever

Whereas nothing will ever happen to force AC to admit he was wrong

Rooney would have to stab someone, as for ac...

I can't wait to post on here after they beat you 2-0. :)

Carvalho's back - that's Rooney out of the game.

Ashley Cole is fit - that's Ronaldo out of the game.

He will be wrong soon enough:)

Reminds me of something I said to someone yesterday,

'the only mistake I ever made was thinking I could make a mistake.'

as for you manchester united fans, you always struggle against chelsea. their midfield has the talent to deal with darren fletcher and the increasingly inferior to Lucas Leiva, Anderson da blank. they control the middle. you play on the counter. they dominate possession, hit the post three times while you're bent over submissively.
or.... your team chucks tantrums and beats up women.

Wayne Rooney to be red carded or Apollo Creed to admit he was wrong?

They are both close to impossible and really i can't see either happening for many seasons to come.
as for mr.rooney being red carded.

unless someone cuts themselves and sends him a late christmas card then I don't like my chances....

Rooney to be red carded easily.

Rooney commits a lot of fouls that are worthy of straight reds and even more than are worth bookings. Normally multiple amounts in the same game.

Apollo Creed is never wrong. Simple
thanks mate. but you should never put the word 'simple' in a sentence after my name mate. idiots might connect the dots in the wrong places.

you know I'm the only person to go into Red Rooster ask for a '****ing Big Mac!' and get one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thanks mate. but you should never put the word 'simple' in a sentence after my name mate. idiots might connect the dots in the wrong places.

you know I'm the only person to go into Red Rooster ask for a '****ing Big Mac!' and get one?

And because it took the staff more than 5 minutes to make it for you, you got the meal for free.

Mark of the year :D .

Damn that boys got talent any Ozzy rules player would be proud of that mark.

& as for Rooney (handsome guy that he is) - I think the Setanta sport version is far more intelligent & much more articulate than the bad tempered plum that plays for utd.
(although i concede he is a shite hot footy player)

I don't know who would do what first cos i know not what Apollo Creed did (apart from beating rocky)

your not the only one. chuck norris does it all the time:).

unless... u are chuck norris:eek::eek::eek:

Reminds me of something I said to someone yesterday,

'the only mistake I ever made was thinking I could make a mistake.'

as for you manchester united fans, you always struggle against chelsea. their midfield has the talent to deal with darren fletcher and the increasingly inferior to Lucas Leiva, Anderson da blank. they control the middle. you play on the counter. they dominate possession, hit the post three times while you're bent over submissively.
or.... your team chucks tantrums and beats up women.

hmm quite accurate statement there.flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Back