Ballarat Football League - 2006-2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ballarat Football League

ex Melton boy Vinpanni playing at south this year
good player in melton premiership side
Couldnt perform the following year when better players left, and played a lot in the twos for albion last year without staring. Good soft pick up

Bendigo Football League

Sandhurst Dragons recruiting for 2009.

Excellent facilities, home ground is the QEO - AFL approved surface, team of trainers and sports therapists, only club in the BFL with our own club doctor, some excellent recruits so far with more to announce. Young team with a great social club.

Looking for key position players, but happy to listen to players with other areas of speciality. If you're interested, leave me a message.

Bendigo Football League

Sandhurst Dragons recruiting for 2009.

Excellent facilities, home ground is the QEO - AFL approved surface, team of trainers and sports therapists, only club in the BFL with our own club doctor, some excellent recruits so far with more to announce. Young team with a great social club.

Looking for key position players, but happy to listen to players with other areas of speciality. If you're interested, leave me a message.

Very good club doctor at Sandhurst. Darley played them in a practice match last year at QEO and one of our reserve blokes broke his leg "Nathan Brown" style. His professionalism was brilliant and lucky he was there. a big pump up for him!!!

The footy side wasnt much chop though but very young. Looks like a team on the rise.

Hi fellas, was wondering if anyone had any info on a former Nth Ballarat player, Scott Crough? ie position-wise, etc.

Very good club doctor at Sandhurst. Darley played them in a practice match last year at QEO and one of our reserve blokes broke his leg "Nathan Brown" style. His professionalism was brilliant and lucky he was there. a big pump up for him!!!

The footy side wasnt much chop though but very young. Looks like a team on the rise.

Thanks Vineyard, I'll let the Doc know of your kind words. We're lucky to have him. He's a committee member too, I heard.

And yes, we had a player exodus in '07 that caused us to drop from 3rd to second bottom in 2008. But we have recruited well from VAFA and GVFL (and regained some blokes from 2007) so will be much more competitive in '09.

Always on the lookout for more depth, which is why I'm letting everyone know we're still keen to chat to anyone with a bit of football pedigree ;)

Not sure about team on the rise - played finals in 07 and won 1 game this year. Losses by - 210, 157, 150, 135, 123, 115, 110, 109 points is a team that is in real trouble.

Not sure about team on the rise - played finals in 07 and won 1 game this year. Losses by - 210, 157, 150, 135, 123, 115, 110, 109 points is a team that is in real trouble.

KA , I'll back BB Plugger here - if you read his post it clearly states :

"..we had a player exodus in '07 that caused us to drop from 3rd to second bottom in 2008. But we have recruited well from VAFA and GVFL (and regained some blokes from 2007)..."

You will not see those type of results in '09.

How about you just worry about jumping on and off the Gisborne bandwagon like usual :D

KA , I'll back BB Plugger here - if you read his post it clearly states :

"..we had a player exodus in '07 that caused us to drop from 3rd to second bottom in 2008. But we have recruited well from VAFA and GVFL (and regained some blokes from 2007)..."

You will not see those type of results in '09.

How about you just worry about jumping on and off the Gisborne bandwagon like usual :D

Not sure when I have ever jumped off the mighty doggies!!

Sandy need 12 good players to be anywhere near it. Won't play finals in 09 and will cop some hidings next year.

You really want to back somone that is begging for players on every country Vic league thread?? You can back Sandhurst - I will just continue to pity them.

35 goals is alot to turn around in a pre-season!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Urch to sign at Darley this week. No dreams there mate, only nightmares for the 11 Webbers you have in your side. I heard Raak will be playing next year, as you will be short of numbers.

we will be ok rebuilding some big signings not far away
went past souths training last night lucky to be 18 there ??
we had 36
:confused:

Hi fellas, was wondering if anyone had any info on a former Nth Ballarat player, Scott Crough? ie position-wise, etc.
Played at East Ballarat and Bungaree most recently. He was a tall, fit and mobile ruckman at Bungaree pre and post his time at East Ballarat with a big leap and a beautiful left foot and also played a bit up forward and early days spent some time at CHB.

Was a bit "injury" prone early days but these usually came on against strong/physical opposition but I think he has sorted that out.

Would be a good recruit for an AFLQ team and a very good recruit at the levels below.

He has an older brother who won a Liston medal in the VFL who is a massive unit but getting on in years but dont know where he is at.

What league/club are you with?

Interesting happenings at sunbury.
It looks like anybody who plays them next year could be playing the RDFL interleague side. apparently signed 10 top players from the league

No one has seen him but he is still playing???? They call sutts the phantom. They seek him here, they seek him there but at melton south they seek him everywhere!!!
Thats so clever mate, a classic infact, what other gold have you got. Sutts will play next year at South, barring injury of course. People his age and nursing injuries don't get into a gallop before March, so you won't see him until then, unless you go to Pure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back