Ballarat Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace! good as in coach good or play good? cant see how a 22 year old with only 2 years of playing 2nds footy at north is going to help? Redan will be pushing to make finals again, how is he going to compete against the experience of SWOOPER and power?
I'll have a $5 million bet with ya that they make it.

Peacy is a fantastic gain for the mighty lions. He has a fantastic football brain and his ability to communicate and address a group is second to none. The structure in place to support peace is one that boasts huge experience and has a proven track record at the pointy end of the season. Right the peace train and his lions off at your own risk.

I think the main problem with libba was his lack of respect to the club by not showing up to numerous functions throughout the year. Also libba did not have the respect of the playing group which is essential for any successful team, this is one thing that serge will bring back to the club he has a lot of respect with the younger guys down at Sunbury.

Good post Rust.

It was obvious last year that your coach has worked hard on putting things into place for the good of the club. But you'd have to be disappointed with brick leaving.

Always disappointed when a player leaves your club no matter if they are a top line player or a reserves battler. If a player leaves for the right reason what can you do to stop them.

Wont be doing either Drummer as I have no involvement with the club what so ever. As i mentioned to KA yesterday, i know my footy and support all of the Ballarat teams, I have some close connections at Redan and from what they are telling me things need to improve alot from this year as the results speak for themselves. I am well and truely past my playing days.

Is there any truth in the rumor Shane Hutchinson is looking to leave EP for a coaching roll? you would think with the Baby bonus going up he wouldn't be chasing anymore money?

Wont be doing either Drummer as I have no involvement with the club what so ever. As i mentioned to KA yesterday, i know my footy and support all of the Ballarat teams, I have some close connections at Redan and from what they are telling me things need to improve alot from this year as the results speak for themselves. I am well and truely past my playing days.

Is there any truth in the rumor Shane Hutchinson is looking to leave EP for a coaching roll? you would think with the Baby bonus going up he wouldn't be chasing anymore money?

To say we have to improve, well that just stating the obvious and i'd be hoping every redan person would tell you that.

Saying that i can only come up with your a bloody umpire if you support all ballarat sides! lol

plenty of talk about Redan and Sebas here whats happening at Melton have they named a coach yet ?

Melton South Chappy resigned and a few talking about leaving unstable there at the moment with Scobel taking the job over ??

Darley anything new coming to improve there loss 08

plenty of talk about Redan and Sebas here whats happening at Melton have they named a coach yet ?

Melton South Chappy resigned and a few talking about leaving unstable there at the moment with Scobel taking the job over ??

I have heard South will not lose any players - everyone has signed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the main problem with libba was his lack of respect to the club by not showing up to numerous functions throughout the year. Also libba did not have the respect of the playing group which is essential for any successful team, this is one thing that serge will bring back to the club he has a lot of respect with the younger guys down at Sunbury.

Wasn't he supposed to be fulfilling more than just the coaching role? Surely as a manager of some description with the club he would've been involved in organising some of these functions?
Surely he wasn't just overpaid for 'working' at two roles yet only ever failing to fully perform the 'main' one?

There is a rumour going around that there is a couple of big name pick ups for the devils this summer should be interesting!

Plenty of EDFL interest in Jordan KA? Is sunbury confident of him staying?

Would not think he will stay, both parties maybe happy to part company.
Speaks Ok around kids but with the "mega" Bucks he was on, maybe Sunbury will put his money to better use. ( 4 good Kids) is better than a 32 Year old
Maybe has nose out of joint due to Power getting the Gig.

Interesting though

Darley today signed ex VFL tough nut Ron Wearmouth as its assistant coach for season 2009. Wearmouth is confident that his knowledge base will push the devils that one step further in 09 and with close ties to the flying door mate Bruce Doull and Barry Cable- the devils have definately administered the services of another key development tool for 09. Other news coming from the town is that Bacchus Marsh has lured ex player and club stalwart Wayne Cracknell out of retirement and he will again be donning the cobra guernsey for what is to be his swansong and guarenteed final season. In much the same fashion as John Farnhams final tour- Wayne thought it wouldn't be right to finish two seasons in a row without announcing another retirement. Melton South last week confirmed that its plans to build a safe injecting house at the rear of their clubrooms may have been thwarted by the local council who feels that the safe injecting house would be better for town identification purposes if it were built directly on the Western highway to advertise town history and current cultural values. I feel it would be a bold move to replace the iconic windsocks that line the graffiti filled storm water system that cuts a line through the town like the Nile cuts its way through Cairo. Good luck to Melton Souths endeavours to fight the local council and give members of the methadone program a place to fuel their systems with liquid heaven and our best wishes go out to its club and committee for season 2009. God knows they need it...

Darley today signed ex VFL tough nut Ron Wearmouth as its assistant coach for season 2009. Wearmouth is confident that his knowledge base will push the devils that one step further in 09 and with close ties to the flying door mate Bruce Doull and Barry Cable- the devils have definately administered the services of another key development tool for 09. Other news coming from the town is that Bacchus Marsh has lured ex player and club stalwart Wayne Cracknell out of retirement and he will again be donning the cobra guernsey for what is to be his swansong and guarenteed final season. In much the same fashion as John Farnhams final tour- Wayne thought it wouldn't be right to finish two seasons in a row without announcing another retirement. Melton South last week confirmed that its plans to build a safe injecting house at the rear of their clubrooms may have been thwarted by the local council who feels that the safe injecting house would be better for town identification purposes if it were built directly on the Western highway to advertise town history and current cultural values. I feel it would be a bold move to replace the iconic windsocks that line the graffiti filled storm water system that cuts a line through the town like the Nile cuts its way through Cairo. Good luck to Melton Souths endeavours to fight the local council and give members of the methadone program a place to fuel their systems with liquid heaven and our best wishes go out to its club and committee for season 2009. God knows they need it...

paragraph next time ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back