Usage for hash tag: thestreak

1. TheInjuryFactory

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 37 Edition
    Threadmarks: Three Things - Rd 13

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK ROUND 13 Three things I learnt this week... I'm about to star in the upcoming Dragons' DVD set, #thestreak Because they love me now. Although I suspect it's possibly ironic. But if not, who could really blame them? Over to you Sweet FA, what did you learn...
  2. TheInjuryFactory

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - Dragons FFC v Coney Island Warriors at Ljp86's Lair

Cheers for the week Dragons, that's some #thestreak you've got going here against us. All the best for the rest 👍
  3. Wosh

Official Team Thread Mt. Buller Demons Season 36 Team Thread | There's No Business Like Snow Business

...the unknown but it’s not a bad thing as long as the League always comes first! Thanks for your awesome stats again sausageroll they are the best in the whole joint! We haven’t won 3 in a row since R6 S34 so fingers crossed we can do it this week #thestreak #themi#thestreak#themightydelons
  4. Tonga Bob

Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors | Season 36 Team Thread | We Don't Need No Steenkin' Simulation | Frankston Rover Medal Ceremony Run & Won
    Threadmarks: Round Eight Review

...vs The Wondders Heya Wazzas, it's that time of the week again. Round seven had us travelling again, however we were packing light as #thestreak was in full effect. We were off to the Colosseum to face our preliminary final nemesis from last year in the West Coast franchise. We were top of...
  5. Ocha905

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 9 - Baghdad Bomber vs Coney Island Warriors @Abdu Prison

..., Grav and sunny3193 combined for 26 tackles in the contest to ensure the Roys "earned it" in typical Bombers qooty fashion. Meanwhile #thestreak from Coney Island came to an inglorious end at the hands of the Wonders, never threatening to go down by 23pts. Dinsdale (28 possies, 7 marks, 4...
  6. HARPSichord

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - West Coast Wonders v Coney Island Warriors @ The Colosseum

#thestreak of the Wazzes never winning a premiership? I'm well aware.
  7. Ocha905

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - West Coast Wonders v Coney Island Warriors @ The Colosseum

I don't think you've been keeping up with #thestreak if you've come to that conclusion.
  8. TheInjuryFactory

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 7 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies @ Van Cortlandt Park

Here we go!! #thestreak Cheers for the week Furies, the algorithm's done you dirty having seen you up close. Better off without those old Fury Boys I reckon. Best for the spoon, if manifestation was fact, you can hang it from your club room walls today. Cheers for posting Wosh, another...
  9. Ocha905

Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors | Season 36 Team Thread | We Don't Need No Steenkin' Simulation | Frankston Rover Medal Ceremony Run & Won

...1. spudmaster It's criminal I haven't voted for you yet and you were a key reason for shutting down the Furies. Spud sorry Star! Mofra is stiff and is proving to be the best interchange player in SFA by a country mile - Resource - Season 36 Statistics - Broken Down By Playing Position...
  10. Ocha905

...ever was one. But wait, there's more courtesy of TheInjuryFactory - And finally I say bula to CursingFijian and welcome him to the award. Immensely enjoyed your posting this week mate. And that will do it for me. Like the actual game we had this in the bag early. Obligatory...
  11. Ocha905

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 7 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies @ Van Cortlandt Park

#thestreak rolls on. Thanks for the week Furies. You're a lovable group of rogues. Hopefully the sim treats you kindly from here out. Thanks also to Wosh for hosting. Kinda feel bad it wasn't eventful but not really. Something special is brewing Wazza's. Where's Ross the boss at?
  12. Ocha905

...Bob 5 votes) Bob, T. 4 votes) Agent93 3 votes) FootyGuy13 2 votes) TubbsFarquhar 1 vote) Dinsdale Sorry but I don't have the stomach to sift through the Royals thread for the Pwned award. Kudos to those who were braver than I. We are the cream of the SFA crop! Let's keep this #thestreak...
  13. Ocha905

Resource SFA Season 36 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

Wazza's averaging a mere 143 points a game. #thestreak More than any other team and most teams have played an extra round. Despite this I haven't kicked a goal so far from the wing. Nervous for the team sheet Thursday.
  14. TheInjuryFactory

Official Match Thread S36 RD 2 East Side Phoenix v Coney Island Warriors @ The Eyrie

Oh commiserations then, thanks for a good week and good luck for the rest of the season Phoenii. Too f**ken good Wazzas, unleash #thestreak 😎
  15. Tonga Bob

Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors | Season 35 Team Thread | All In The Family | Congratulations pantskyle - Four Time Frankston Rover Medallist!

Gold City Royals 16.10 (106) defeated Coney Island Warriors 15.12 (102) Well Wazzas, #thestreak came to an end so it was time to put some clothes back on. We were on the road in round 16, visiting the Golden Throne in a top of the table match against a Gold City side up and about since oldmate...
  16. Tonga Bob

Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors | Season 35 Team Thread | All In The Family | Congratulations pantskyle - Four Time Frankston Rover Medallist!

...double up games this season was against the Roys. The last time we played them we had a drought-breaking victory, and coming into round 15 #thestreak had reached a Rubenesqe five games. Several of our opponents however had decided to take the opportunity to migrate to warmer climes because of...
  17. Tonga Bob

...for our clutch kicking as we nailed all five of our shots on goal to run out 9 point victors for the second week running and increasing #thestreak to five games! With the OOFs giving the Gold Citizens a touch up, this allowed us to go up the final rung on the ladder to finish the round in...
  18. Tonga Bob

...two, then we kicked another eight (8) in a row, and a 27 point deficit turned into a 60 point victory at the final siren! Streaks within #thestreak are a wonderful thing!! The four points and 6+ percentage points we picked up after the pantsing we gave the OOFs saw us climb another three...
  19. Tonga Bob

...Coney Island Warriors 10.9 (69) Well Wazzas, nothing lasts forever. Pre-season hopes for your foopy team, beer in Dinsdale's fridge, and #thestreak We were on the road in round 8... well, road, boat, plane, idk. Whatever got us to Dragon Island. Once we were there, we had what was...
  20. Tonga Bob

...six goal apiece shootout in the final stanza saw us 25 points to the good once the final siren sang! Three wins on the trot and #thestreak was well and truly on. This saw us rise up to fourth on the ladder but second by win percentage and with a game in hand over first placed Roy. For the...
  21. Tonga Bob

Threadmarks: Welcome to the Frankston Rover Medal Ceremony for Season 35

...qootball. On field we were up and down early doors before finding our groove. Aided by gun recruits The Filth Wizard and CursingFijian, #thestreak came out to play as we charged towards a second minor premiership in Coney Island history. We threatened a straight sets exit but steadied and...
  22. TheInjuryFactory

Official Match Thread Season 35, First Qualifying Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cordlandt Park [MOTR]

References to #thestreak, #Flagwazzas and such. 🤗 Is this anything like the 'Road to Success' ?? I've heard bad things about that road. 😬
  23. Falconista

Official Match Thread Season 35, First Qualifying Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cordlandt Park [MOTR]

...THE FORM: The Warriors enter the match in brilliant form, winning seven of their last eight fixtures. Expect plenty of references to #thestreak, #Flagwazzas and such. The Royals meanwhile had a shaky end to the season struggling to put together winning form. The folk from Gold City are...
  24. Tonga Bob

Media Bob's Stats - The Free Kick Table For Season 35
    Threadmarks: Round... uh, 16

Well nerds it happened. #thestreak came to an end so as threatened promised I've blown the dust of the free kick spreadsheet, chucked some more numbers in it and hey presto, we have an up to date table. And here it is: Here's what's changed: Roys have choked like nobody's business! When we...
Back