Usage for hash tag: rentfree

1. AvantGardener

Do you think we should backflip our agreement with Tassie to join the AFL?

3 day old fred. You get a mod imposed holiday or Carlton just live in your head #rentfree ?
  2. GWS Goose

Official Match Thread SEASON 37 ROUND 1: ROYS FFC vs CONEY ISLAND WARRIORS @ BRUNSWICK JUNCTION OVAL

Never really thought about it. But if I was to hazard a guess I'd say that Bob was born in 1966. The youngest he can be according to my studies would have him being born in 1968, I can't imagine him being born any earlier than 1965. #justtellmebob #rentfree
  3. Rioli8217

Official Match Thread SEASON 37 ROUND 1: OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS vs LAS VEGAS BEARS @ SPOTSWOOD OVAL

...that the ‘champ’ in that sentence is an additive rather than the subject. You were never too bright anyway turbo so don’t confuse your little brain with learning about sentence subjects and what a rebuttal actually is. Stop that makes me hard already thinking about it. would be #rentf#rentfree
  4. Saveloy Rockstar

Why doesnt Nicky like her teammates?

#rentfree
  5. Saveloy Rockstar

Meltdown Carlton and Collingwood - who finishes higher in 2024?

Saw. Not seen 🤣 But thanks for keeping track #rentfree
  6. Saveloy Rockstar

Meltdown Bay 13 Welcher Of The Year award

^ Talk about #rentfree :$ If you're going to quote me, at least quote what I actually said, moran :shrug: Anyone who doesn't like the terms offered. Has happened many times on the Bay, n00b Welching is when the loser of a bet doesn't pay up. But you already knew that, hence you just gave me...
  7. Triggering Tiger

Bye Bye Tarryn!

Keep trying fat fingers your doing well.:$ #rentfree
  8. Saveloy Rockstar

Off-topic The bay no limits on season discussion thread

#rentfree 🤣
  9. Triggering Tiger

Geelonks march down south of the ladder in 2024

Don't tag me floggo! #rentfree
  10. Triggering Tiger

flggr Richmond has become nothing more than a sad JOKE.

#rentfree
  11. Mesc

Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Well you know more about the club than I do. #rentfree #obsessed
  12. damicky

Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Season 37 Team Thread - Non più formaggio

Non più formaggio 🙄 #rentfree #lolWonders
  13. The Sultan

Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2023

#rentfree
  14. thewizardmelon

Werewolf All-Star Killers Werewolf Game - The Sequel

Man I was online for an hour to start the game…crickets. I disappear for the next few and 4 pages have passed! #r#rentfreebviously 😘 Isn’t every second role here a damn killing role? That’s easy money for 7+, put your house on it!
  15. Piggy Smalls

Who likes going down easier? Crowley or Walters?

#rentfree
  16. thewizardmelon

Media THE BAGHDAD JUGGERNAUT ROLLS ON!

Still prefer this missed opportunity that lives in my head #rentfree
  17. Triggering Tiger

Teams or people more likely to win some sort of silverwear in 2024 than the blooz!

It's not concerning it's because you're totally obsessed with me floggo... #rentfree
  18. Triggering Tiger

Teams or people more likely to win some sort of silverwear in 2024 than the blooz!

Maybe you need to stop thinking about me 24/7 instead scat, #rentfree
  19. Saveloy Rockstar

Putting flogs on ignore :$ #rentfree
  20. Triggering Tiger

I think it's time i put you on ignore sniper Sav, it's best thing for the both of us imo btw #rentfree!
  21. FootyGuy13

Media T2Media: "Defenders will need better access to toilets", concedes Dragons skipper as Twin Towers are revealed

It's officially been 22.3 years ...and I was right #rentfree in my head
  22. Triggering Tiger

Th AFL tells Tassie to GAGF because of a shed

The hypercrit should take a good look at herself, she stalks me here at bay then divvy van emoji bombs all of my posts! #rentfree Ballarat Stalker!
  23. damicky

Media If YOU don't like media about rookies or sophomores being signed- Do not read this!

There is a funny story that I won’t be sharing with you regarding this #rentfree
  24. Triggering Tiger

Meltdown Bay 13 POTY - VOTING now open

#rentfree
  25. Elmer_Judd

Meltdown Bay 13 POTY - VOTING now open

#rentfree
Back