Usage for hash tag: eco

1. S

Game Day 2023 Round 20 Essendon vs Swans @7:25 pm Saturday 29 July @ Marvel

Sorta lost in the loop the past week or so as I am overseas and it is almost bedtime for me... not sure if #eco or #ECI... Wishing the momentum keeps going for our boys. Hope I wake up to a win!
  2. ImperialPurple

Roast Vent Here

Is that anger I feel? Yes. Yes I believe it is. No wait. I know what it is… APATHY 🫤 #eco
  3. Scythe94

Certified Legendary Thread Deathriding Dogga's Dockers in 2023

Still a chance to make top-four if we lose though, yeah? Or are you #eco and just concerned about the pick now? Haha
  4. Righteo

Roast Vent Here

#eco
  5. Kapow!!!

Game Day Rd 17 - Freo vs Carlton @ Optus

I'm going to refrain from apoplectic hyperbole but I will say it's really hard to give a s**t about this club these days. They refuse to help themselves and honestly it gets to the point of actively harming one's mental health following them. #eco
  6. Mudd

Game Day Rd 17 - Freo vs Carlton @ Optus

#eco
  7. HunterClarksHeadband

Game Day Round 16, 2023: West Coast v St.Kilda *WILKIE 100TH*

We all just witnessed the usual St Kilda tease. Just makes the end result sting even more. For your mental health I suggest we all #eco now.
  8. MUFKilda

Preview Round 16, 2023: West Coast v St.Kilda - Optus Stadium, Sunday 2nd July, 4:40PM AEST *WILKIE 100TH*

Saints by 40. Lose this and we'll be crammed like sardines on the #eco thread :D
  9. SSwans2011

Game Day 2023 Round 15 Discussion - Have You 18 players !

I've been #eco since Melbourne confirmed no Clarry yesterday. I can get to 18 players at best, assuming nobody else misses, and that only includes 11 premos (should be 12 if not for Jack Steele). I don't think I can bear to look at my score this week.
  10. Rayzorwire

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 80 - ICE COLD VB & CRAFT BEER LOVERS WELCOME

This was a ripper catch, but take a few reruns of the last seconds and check out the reaction of the baked mofo's he took the catch in front of...🤣🤣🤣 Catch of your life...what an audience to witness it! Carltoon old mate could get eco lessons from these campaigners...make him look like...
  11. Elmer_Judd

Autopsy 2023 Rd 13 Another loss. Devoid of headline material

That's all I got Fam #eco
  12. S

News #ECO thread

I remember almost being deflated after that Leo Barry shepherd that shouldnt have been a free kick in the 2005 QF... 2016 wasnt the only one I got frustrated with the umps. But we won that year so it was almost forgotten. Wouldnt count as #eco tho as we were all immersed in that QF.
  13. Jeffers

News #ECO thread

#eco train would have claimed a few more tonight I reckon. Tbh I just want the season to end so we can figure our s**t out.
  14. S

News #ECO thread

Welp time to fire this up again... Starting blankly as we watch our season slip away. Saints with 94 tackles, and it was reflected by the eye test. Didnt bring nearly the same pressure. That used to be us in 2005-06. #eco
  15. Loose at HB

Toast 2023 Fight MND - Big Freeze 9 Competition

Not too late is it lads? I won't win it and my team sucks and I'm basically #eco when it comes to SC 2023 but always happy to contribute to the cause.
  16. Serenity_Now

Game Day Richmond vs Port Adelaide round 11, 28 May, 1.10pm

Players have #eco This is like the Gold Coast game, absolutely zero energy coming from our boys.
  17. tigs2010

Game Day Richmond vs Port Adelaide round 11, 28 May, 1.10pm

Bit #eco haven’t seen the team yet 😂
  18. Rubber Hips

Preview Round 11 v Port Adelaide MCG Sunday May 28th 1.10pm

Thurs evening…8:22pm….only 7 pages deep on a selection night we #eco#eco
  19. Meteoric Rise

Hardwick quits

When others #eco that is when I #ECI . Right campaigners, where do I hang my emotional hat and coat around here? I am rolling my emotional sleeves up as we speak. While you guys are alighting the tiger train, I am jumping on the mini-bus. The McQualter Lindrum of footy coaches. :hearteyes:
  20. DickieKnee

Hardwick quits

I'm completely #eco for the rest of this season since Dimma retired.
  21. The Mighty

Hardwick quits

She #eco'd in 2020
  22. Elmer_Judd

Game Day THE MAIN EVENT: Fully Sick Mate V Collingwood Magpies

...too good and polished on the day.. Happy to admit it. Wish my club was as professional and well run as your yours. No excuses, I am officially #eco Just hope my Leeds can get a miracle and win at West Ham. If we somehow do that, getting Jack Ginnivan's face tattooed on my left butt cheek...
  23. Elmer_Judd

Autopsy 2023 Rd 10 Blues lose game in first quarter

We are no good folks, accept it and embrace the fact we ain't playing finals again this year (or for the rest of time it seems) and you'll be the happier for it. I know I am #eco
  24. Elmer_Judd

Game Day 🏈 RND 10 - Carlton v Collingwood Game Day 🏈

...this season and are the flag favourites right now. It sucks losing to the ancient enemy, but not all doom and gloom. Mind you I am now fully #eco, not going to let this club or players affect my emotional state or self-esteem adversely any more. We are just not good enough/miles off the...
  25. Elmer_Judd

I used to be scared of the ABC TV News music fanfare. #eco
  26. Elmer_Judd

****ing Owies. Happily I am #eco and no longer melting over this club. How hot is Martha Stewart on the Sports Illustrated cover BTW ? Whoa !
  27. Elmer_Judd

Game Day 🏈 RND 10 - Carlton v Collingwood Game Day 🏈

No coach in this league could coach this team at a premiership with the way the list is currently constructed. Starting to think we probably over achieved last season anyway. #eco
  28. Elmer_Judd

...season (and lose to Narrm) and Carlton will finish bottom 6. Collingwood's culture and ticker of it's players is so much stronger than Carlton's these days, and therefore I don't melt any more or blame Vossy. I am fully #eco...
Back