Williamstown Practice Matches

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched most of the 1st half:

Grant - Wasn't getting near it. Looked completely lost.

Boumann - First option is always to handball, which sometimes puts team-mates under more pressure than he is. Needs to find a balance. Doesn't like the heavy stuff as he always getting up limping after a contest.

Panos - Leads to the right spots, but is a little slow.

Jones - Moved well, split open a few packs and took some nice grabs. I think he will play senior footy this year.

Wood - Did some good things, but his kicking let him down.

Tutt - Kicks it well, but is very small.

Markovic - Reads the game well, but lacks acceleration off the mark.

Thorne - Good mover, but took a few short steps. Would get smashed in the AFL.

Stack - Looked lost, but in fairness the parts I saw didn't suit him.

Roughead - Was quite good in the ruck.

Cordy - Still a fair way off.

Copped heavy cork to quad

He needs to HTFU.

Every contest he went into he came away limping from and was looking towards the bench to come off.

Jared needs to work out pretty quickly if he can deal with the rigours of playing a professional sport because if he can't we need to start spending time & money on someone who can.

He needs to HTFU.

Every contest he went into he came away limping from and was looking towards the bench to come off.

Jared needs to work out pretty quickly if he can deal with the rigours of playing a professional sport because if he can't we need to start spending time & money on someone who can.

Funny I was just thinking the same thing. Modern day football requires 100% commitment, both on and off the field, no matter how talented you are. Without knowing the bloke personally, it seems from the outside like he doesn't fancy the hard slog that goes along with the good times.

He needs to HTFU.

I agree with what you are saying but a bit harsh if the kid was injured!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Williamstown Practice Matches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back