Who will be better in 2025? Crows or Port?

Who will be better in 2025?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Taper

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2023
AFL Club
Geelong
Crows finished bottom 4 this year while Port finished top 4. Showdowns were split 1-1.
Port have been better for the last seven seasons as they haven't finished below the Crows since 2017, but I feel as though the wheel could turn next year.

Which side do you think will be better next year?

Nicks is still at the crows, which makes it hard.
Come back in 2026
Nicks arrived at Adelaide when they were a dumpster fire, and oversaw gradual improvement every year up until this year.
He reminds me of Hardwick in his early days at Richmond, except he receives far less scrutiny from the media.

Adelaide should play finals next year and there's every chance they'll go past Port, who are destined to finish mid table again.
Nicks will be remembered as a better coach than Hinkley by the time their coaching careers are done.

Nicks arrived at Adelaide when they were a dumpster fire, and oversaw gradual improvement every year up until this year.
He reminds me of Hardwick in his early days at Richmond, except he receives far less scrutiny from the media.

Adelaide should play finals next year and there's every chance they'll go past Port, who are destined to finish mid table again.
Nicks will be remembered as a better coach than Hinkley by the time their coaching careers are done.

No he won’t

Reckon most Port supporters are like me and couldn't GAFF tbh. We haven't made a Grand Final for two decades despite impressive win/loss and finals appearance records. That's what matters now - not our relative performance with other also rans.

Port.

Thilthorpe & Fogarty could be a great duo - but they’re not Tex Walker 2023 anytime soon. He dragged them to a “shoulda been 8th”, hardly like they just missed out on a flag.

Both could change coaches. Nicks for Kenny ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will be better in 2025? Crows or Port?

Back