Where would you prefer to see Fremantle?

Remove this Banner Ad

bodazoka

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 12, 2008
Kalgoorlie
AFL Club
West Coast
Would you either prefer to see Fremantle challenging for a premiership with a host of top end talent winning the majority of home games and taking it to the Vics away and giving it to us in Derbies. Or...

Wellowing around the bottom of the ladder struggling to challenge Melbourne and Richmond at home let alone away, winning a few spoons and still devoid of any real game plan/talent/desire to win games.

*EDIT* Please Fremantle supporters I am truly only interested in how you are perceived by the WC supporters so try not to vote.

Personally Id prefer to see them top of the ladder, I am more interested in WA football being a powerhouse of the competition then watching Fremantle struggle to get off the bottom of the ladder. I would love to start seeing articles about how WA football is dominating and how the vics are scared of the competition, hopefully leading to an all WA grand final one day.

As someone said, if its a choice between them succeeding and failing, i'd rather see them succeeding. Lets face it. We've seen them fail for ~15 years. Would make a change :p

Seriously though, I think their was a chance for a Freo vs WCE final back in somewhere between 05-07. I think it was if both WCE and Freo won or both lost we would play each other. I wanted that to happen.

By choice, both teams be a powerhouse but Ill always support my eagles as number 1. I don't mind the FFC but their supporters are full of shit and I'm sick of them bagging out WCE for the fun of it. Especially when they have been so mediocre for so long.

Oh and yes. Carlton are way down on my most loved teams. Dont have a problem with any other team. Geelong a little bit but thats only because of their success. Much like every other teams supporters were about WCE a few years back

Seriously though, I think their was a chance for a Freo vs WCE final back in somewhere between 05-07. I think it was if both WCE and Freo won or both lost we would play each other. I wanted that to happen.

one of us had to win our QF and one had to lose and we'd meet in PF as long as the team that lost won the SF

we both lost

or both win/lose and meet in GF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

one of us had to win our QF and one had to lose and we'd meet in PF as long as the team that lost won the SF

we both lost

or both win/lose and meet in GF

In 06 they lost the prelim to Sydney. If they'd won that then it would have been a WCE v Freo grand final.

Current location is fine with me, moving it much in any direction would seriously impede it's functionality as a port...

RE: the FFC, I don't care. When I say I don't care I mean I actually don't care. 'I don't care... I want them to finish last, nyah ha ha' is pretty easy to see though. I don't begrudge Freo success, nor do I wish a decade of spoons upon them. The only problem with Freo winning flags (chuckles at the prospect) is that it means West Coast are not, and as a West Coast supporter that's what really matters.

This season i'd like to see them finish on 5 wins. Just to make it that tad harder for them to rebuild with that "free" priority draft pick. But im cynical :p

I don't think it matters where they finish.
Although I did like that game Freo played against Adelaide.
They are really improving.
1 goal for the game- I'm impressed:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Where would you prefer to see Fremantle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back