What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

He's actually a legend. Who cares if he was a bit pissed and jumped the fence? He'll face the consequences, but calling someone a brain-dead nuffy and an embarrassment to his family without knowing them is just ignorant and presumptuous.

If anything it's just poor journalism by Tom Morris to even mention Charlie and Brayden's names in the post.

We don’t need to know the bloke to see he’s a massive dill. Watching him jump the fence and run across the ground whilst game is going tells us all we need to know about what type of person he is.

I can’t understand why anyone would think that sort of behaviour is legendary. It’s pointless, childish and more suited to the actions of a character from Bro’s of Simi Valley. Not the grown adult relative of a professional sportsperson within the same league. Each to their own I guess

I’d be embarrassed if it was my family member. I’m tipping his family feel the same way..

“I thought it was going to be hilarious”

Hilarious is having to watch your brothers milestone games from home because you’re banned from attending all AFL games. Real Mensa graduate.
My mind went straight to Charlie playing in a premiership, would be tough not being able to support your brother during the biggest moment of his professional life.

He’s not going to get a life ban guys few nanny staters in here clearly

God forbid anyone ever have a laugh no one was hurt get over it

He’s not going to get a life ban guys few nanny staters in here clearly

God forbid anyone ever have a laugh no one was hurt get over it
Cue the "but somebody could be hurt" nuffies.

If it was a bird with big knockers she would be an instant celebrity.

Many moons ago my late cousin was knocked for six in a professional rugby league game. His girlfriend at the time raced onto the pitch in great distress. We thought it was touching and funny.

She did get to see him play in several Wembley finals, a couple of international games against Australia and New Zealand.

AFL is close to the least popular team sport worldwide. Might have been an item on Pravda for the commies in here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe the AFL are investigating a flurry of text messages between Charlie and his brother just before the incident. Yes, you read that correctly, the AFL are investigating text messages between a non best 22 dogs player......and his brother.

I may or may not be making this up.

how do you even enforce a ban?

You're relying on the public to call the snitch line
If it's a random footy fan it'd be nearly impossible but with the beat up this story has recieved and his ties to AFL players it'd be more easily enforced. Not as easy as the Collingwood fan that touched the Eagles player, there is no hiding with those tattoos.

Debbie dobbers and telephone tips are soooooo 20th century.

You might want to think of the implications of the coming AI, security convergence when discussing the ability of a stadium or indeed anywhere to exclude an individual from the premises.

Saving that, visit any Provence in China where this dystopia already exists.

Do you think that Coles checkouts now take video captures of your ugly mugs for funsies?

We're all just data collection points now.

Last edited:
If it's a random footy fan it'd be nearly impossible but with the beat up this story has recieved and his ties to AFL players it'd be more easily enforced. Not as easy as the Collingwood fan that touched the Eagles player, there is no hiding with those tattoos.
This is an ambulance that Tom Morris can chase for the next 5 years. Reported sightings, people who look vaguely like him ... followed by rigorous "fact checking" ..... after a headline grabbing alleged sighting of course. This guy's gonna be the Lochness Monster of Marvel for the next 5 years.

Meanwhile, in other less noteworthy news, MFC hierarchy snubbed the HOF and recent upper level meetings .... it is ski season though.

95106445-8382-4fbe-bd72-1df089f563f2_text.gif

Last edited:
Debbie dobbers and telephone tips are soooooo 20th century.

You might want to think of the implications of the coming AI, security convergence when discussing the ability of a stadium or indeed anywhere to exclude an individual from the premises.

Saving that, visit any Provence in China where this dystopia already exists.

Do you think that Coles checkouts now take video captures of your ugly mugs for funsies?

We're all just data collection points now.
You mean I'm finally something? A DCP you say. I like the sound of that .... quite rhythmical ... and a nice change from the DPP I'm usually associated with.

Remove this Banner Ad

What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back