What did u have for lunch today?

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a quarter chicken and chips and a can of pepsi from The Chicken Machine for $5

Pretty good value I think. I only had loose change as had the mortgage payment yesterday, the wife raided my wallet (arghhh!) this morning and pay day is tommorow. I have been trying to think what else i could have got for $5 and the best I could come up with is fish and chips but just ordering chips and maybe a potatocake or a dim sim or two. Sure i could also have bought a sandwhich perhaps that that is far to healthy...

GrayNicolls said:
homemade nachos

Yum. :thumbsu: I'm having that for dinner tonight. It's too hot to make anything else.

For lunch I had a jacket potato (those white ones) with some sour cream and cheese. Let the good times roll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only went to uni for one class today in the morning so had lunch at home afterwards, which was a salad roll with smoked salmon. Also went through a 2-litre bottle of water while I was at uni in the city. Bring back winter I say!

Chicken and salad roll. It was good.

SorryIHammerChicken said:
Also went through a 2-litre bottle of water while I was at uni in the city. Bring back winter I say!
Agreed! I had to down a bunch of water before work yesterday so I wouldn't get all dehydrated and stuff. Not cool. I only like to drink when I'm actually thirsty. :cool:

Anyway, for lunch today I had
noodles.jpg

Not good for me, I know :eek: but I was hungry and they taste nice!

Remove this Banner Ad

What did u have for lunch today?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back