Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn - Mabior Chol

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know who pissed in Mabs cornflakes today but whoever did keep doing it.

I've loved his aggression at ground level today but this was the first time I've seen him match that aggression in the air.

Close to BOG for mine.

I would just like to say that I am the president of the Mabior Chol fan club. All stocks are gone but if you want to get on board I'm taking good vibes as a currency. Really glad that Dermie acknowledged that he gets a lot of negativity not because of effort but mainly due to having a laconic face. Give this man his flowers he's been great. On ya Mabs!
Sorry Mate, the position was already taken, you can have an administrative post if you want

He gets caught under the ball sometimes and isn’t a wrestle type. But his workrate has been awesome, at ground level, aerially and up the ground. Field kicking usually good and good set shot.

Set the tone for his day. Air Mabs.

And wasn't even his best moment of the day.

What he did to help set up the Weddle goal in the last was brilliant

Last edited:
And wasn't even his best moment of the day.

What he did to help set up the Weddle goal in the last was brilliant
I think I peed a little when he almost pulled off that soccer goal. Would've been an extraordinary play if he did and when could only just imagine the goal celebration if it went through.

He can play from the square, or lead up to CHF and be a hit up player. He can play in the ruck, and suddenly becomes dangerous when the ball hits the ground and in traffic. Quality field kicking, and also pressure has been high quality for a tall. What a find.

Is showing his best version of himself at Hawthorn. As is Ginnivan and D'Ambrossio. Something is going right with our player development.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He can play from the square, or lead up to CHF and be a hit up player. He can play in the ruck, and suddenly becomes dangerous when the ball hits the ground and in traffic. Quality field kicking, and also pressure has been high quality for a tall. What a find.

Is showing his best version of himself at Hawthorn. As is Ginnivan and D'Ambrossio. Something is going right with our player development.
Sammy - be yourself and the game plan will work around you. (Clearly an over simplification on my part but there is a general philosophy to make players’ talents shine rather than crush these talents with a strict system)

On the whole “he’s so calm - looks like he doesn’t care” thing - what would you prefer when someone is lining up for goal: someone shitting themselves or the coolest cat in town?

His efforts and work rate before shooting for goal are exemplary too. Wouldn’t get a game if they weren’t. Sammy expects 100%

View attachment 2015039
View attachment 2015040

I posted these way back in pre-season.

Mabs is backing these words up with actions.

Having a fantastic season, and it's only going to get better.
Reckon Mabs will no doubt be wanting to be put in a good performance in a big win for us against those pr*cks. I'd love to see him win it for us after the siren and put to bed everything he had to endure.

As much as Martin deserves a good game in his celebratory match - I too hope Mabs kicks 6.

I also hope all hawthorn players are aware of the absolute maggots who thought penetrating his rectum with a finger was 'banter'.

Who does this in the first place for goodness sakes??

When Cholly kicks his first - I'd really really like our boys to get right in their faces.

Vlastuin and Short are put on notice right here - you are in for the worst footy experience of your lives.

If the players love Cholly as much as I am led to believe - they will fly the flag for him all game.

He's one of us now - lets show the Richmond football club how players are treated in a REAL club.

With respect and protection.

I don't want anyone reported, but gee I'd expect nothing less than for Vlastuin and Short to fear the worst every time there is a high ball coming to them.

Hit them fairly, but hit them hard.

Hawks by 36+ pts with Mabior to kick six.

Reckon Mabs will no doubt be wanting to be put in a good performance in a big win for us against those pr*cks. I'd love to see him win it for us after the siren and put to bed everything he had to endure.

Would you accept him kicking 6 in a 10 goal win instead? Don't think I can handle another game going to the last minute...

As much as Martin deserves a good game in his celebratory match - I too hope Mabs kicks 6.

I also hope all hawthorn players are aware of the absolute maggots who thought penetrating his rectum with a finger was 'banter'.

Who does this in the first place for goodness sakes??

When Cholly kicks his first - I'd really really like our boys to get right in their faces.

Vlastuin and Short are put on notice right here - you are in for the worst footy experience of your lives.

If the players love Cholly as much as I am led to believe - they will fly the flag for him all game.

He's one of us now - lets show the Richmond football club how players are treated in a REAL club.

With respect and protection.

I don't want anyone reported, but gee I'd expect nothing less than for Vlastuin and Short to fear the worst every time there is a high ball coming to them.

Hit them fairly, but hit them hard.

Hawks by 36+ pts with Mabior to kick six.

Air Mabs' knee straight into the back of Vlaustins head

oops

Everyone acts like Chol only came good in the last month.

He started the year really well - it was only when he was the only key forward with Gunston as support that he struggled badly. Took us a while to sort that forward structure and delivery.

It's awesome to see him thriving. offensively and defensively. Absolutely loving this guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn - Mabior Chol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back