Voss tackles car thief

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely we need to be docked premiership points for this outrageous act??

Seems to be the going line regarding anything Carlton in this place lately. 🤣

Brought the club into disrepute through his severe misconduct (assault).

Where was Voss on Sat night though when the water bottle assassin did a peg & leg?

Seriously though, more people need to stand up to this crap. That said it’s a dangerous game and I’m glad the clown wasn’t armed.

Take that to show and tell in the remand centre young chap!

After the passing of Sam Landsberger it’s a good reminder that this situation could have ended much differently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brought the club into disrepute through his severe misconduct (assault).

Where was Voss on Sat night though when the water bottle assassin did a peg & leg?

Seriously though, more people need to stand up to this crap. That said it’s a dangerous game and I’m glad the clown wasn’t armed.

Take that to show and tell in the remand centre young chap!

After the passing of Sam Landsberger it’s a good reminder that this situation could have ended much differently.
Well he reportedly had a knife. But yes glad it ended OK.

I am not sure Voss should be tackling a Carlton supporter just trying to make a living.

Got your stereotypes mixed up, son.

"Police continue to search for the second male offender, who is described as having a fair complexion, long blonde hair and wearing a black cap, black and white scarf, black hoodie and black pants," a Victoria Police spokesperson said.

Surely we need to be docked premiership points for this outrageous act??

Seems to be the going line regarding anything Carlton in this place lately. 🤣
And well deserved.

But on a more serious note. Well done to Voss. Takes a high degree of courage to do what he did. You just don’t know what some people are capable of when they’re cornered.

Plenty of instances of good samaritans being injured or even killed when intervening. Malefactor could easily have had a knife and been prepared to use it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Voss tackles car thief

Remove this Banner Ad

Back