Under 18's B Grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the teams to beat? Any teams picked up any gun players?

from last years finalists i believe hillside lose alot of their players to senior duties so dont know if they can be a threat anymore....but rely on your lakes, pacco, westy and roxy being good again....glenroy aswell.

apart from that its hard to see any improvement from the rest, jacana ended the season well though.

tulla i hear are burning the track at the moment....

from last years finalists i believe hillside lose alot of their players to senior duties so dont know if they can be a threat anymore....but rely on your lakes, pacco, westy and roxy being good again....glenroy aswell.

apart from that its hard to see any improvement from the rest, jacana ended the season well though.

tulla i hear are burning the track at the moment....

tulla has the exact same team as last year with a new coach .. they should go a lot better than last year

Anyone wanna do a ladder...

Here's mine what are your thoughts?

Pascoe Vale
Glenroy
Roxburgh Park
Tullamarine
Airport West
Sydenham Hillside
Taylors Lakes
West Meadows
Jacana
Keilor Park
East Keilor
Northern Saints
Hadfield
Moonee Valley

Pascoe Vale
Glenroy
Roxburgh Park
Tullamarine
Airport West
Sydenham Hillside
Taylors Lakes
West Meadows
Jacana
Keilor Park
East Keilor
Northern Saints
Hadfield
Moonee Valley

apw wont win a game!!

top 4 ..

taylors lakes
roxy
tulla
glenroy

Why is that? I've heard they keep most off thier squad from last year...

Pacco are a certainty for top 4. Have some gun talent...

Noticed Raaf is headed to Roxy, does he qualify for 18's this year? Anyone know?

Why is that? I've heard they keep most off thier squad from last year...

Pacco are a certainty for top 4. Have some gun talent...

Noticed Raaf is headed to Roxy, does he qualify for 18's this year? Anyone know?

nah they dont most of their players go up. their 16s from last year will be the main group playing.

raaf is seniors

Pascoe Vale
Glenroy
Roxburgh Park
Tullamarine
Airport West
Sydenham Hillside
Taylors Lakes
West Meadows
Jacana
Keilor Park
East Keilor
Northern Saints
Hadfield
Moonee Valley

Your a bit tough on Taylors, Westy, Jacana and the Sharks arnt you mate. Pacco lose a few very good players to seniors as do Roxi. Not too sure on Glenroy but they will not finish top 3. As for Tulla, well you must know something we dont cos they will struggle to win more than they lose. Jacana were one of the form teams towards the end so they could be a smokey. Airport West were terrible last year and there 16,s couldnt make finals in Div 2, so unless they have recruited unbelievably well, they got no chance.
l will say this, if Taylors Lakes made the 5 ( instead of Sydenham ) they would have beaten every team in the finals and taken the flag and they will finish top 2 this year in my opinion.
If any of you guys know who l am, you will know that l dont lie about my side. Sydenham have lost 2 players from our grand final side that will play seniors. 3 others go up but those players were our bottom end players. We have 9 under 16 boys come up ( 7 of those finished top 7 in b&f ) as well as recruiting 7 other boys from Keilor, Keilor Park and Melton. We lost 4 games last year by a total of 48 points against Roxi,Taylors,Jacana and a blow out by 35 against Westy. Sydenham will be a fairly good side and might just sneak into the finals again so dont be to hard on us High Rider;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel Diblasi, Sean Guerra? Are they 2 of them?
Nah mate but l did try and grab those 2. They trained a few nights early on but l dont think they enjoyed it. Daniels cousin plays with us and lm good friends with Shauns family so l didnt want to put any pressure on him. l offered both a spot in our midfield but it didnt work out. Still speaking with 3 others and am hopeful of getting all 3, but with Keilors second side being approved its might be tough. Dont right us off mate as we will be ok:D

Nah mate but l did try and grab those 2. They trained a few nights early on but l dont think they enjoyed it. Daniels cousin plays with us and lm good friends with Shauns family so l didnt want to put any pressure on him. l offered both a spot in our midfield but it didnt work out. Still speaking with 3 others and am hopeful of getting all 3, but with Keilors second side being approved its might be tough. Dont right us off mate as we will be ok:D
Fair enough mate.... Are these 3 guys A grade players or would they just be 2nds players at Keilor?

I think it will be a very unpredictable season with anyone capable of beating anyone on thier day with the exception of Moonee Valley.

Sydneham will be in the top half of the latter though.

Fair enough mate.... Are these 3 guys A grade players or would they just be 2nds players at Keilor?

I think it will be a very unpredictable season with anyone capable of beating anyone on thier day with the exception of Moonee Valley.

Sydneham will be in the top half of the latter though.
Their probably 2nds but they can play. Hard bloody team to get into at Keilor u18. Sydenham should finish in top 8, at least l hope we do or l will be out of a job:D

Their probably 2nds but they can play. Hard bloody team to get into at Keilor u18. Sydenham should finish in top 8, at least l hope we do or l will be out of a job:D
Why don't you reveal names mate? very interested in who they might be...

Sydneham got any practice matches coming up?

I hear that a few of Roxy's better players have been showing some interest in going to Westy, no names but just a fairly strong rumor going round. Westy had a fair U18 side last year and their U16 won the GF. (Saw 1/2 of that game and they were a very good, disciplined side). Depends how many go up from 16 - 18 and 18 - seniors but they could be very good.

In this age group a team can change quite a bit due to players going into seniors or those coming up from U16. Expect Tulla to do much better this year only losing 1 player to seniors and some good U16 coming up.

I hear that a few of Roxy's better players have been showing some interest in going to Westy, no names but just a fairly strong rumor going round. Westy had a fair U18 side last year and their U16 won the GF. (Saw 1/2 of that game and they were a very good, disciplined side). Depends how many go up from 16 - 18 and 18 - seniors but they could be very good.

In this age group a team can change quite a bit due to players going into seniors or those coming up from U16. Expect Tulla to do much better this year only losing 1 player to seniors and some good U16 coming up.

wsty loose quite a few of thier better players such as jt valentine and gouci we will have to wait and see if these under 16s can step up to the plate ... and about tulla i have also heard they r looking pretty good atm

Paco dont have the talent as we did last year, loosing about 3-4 players to cannons this year and many other going to seniors.

Paco dont have the talent as we did last year, loosing about 3-4 players to cannons this year and many other going to seniors.
Yeah your right cigi, but they will still be good enough to play finals. Hows the new coach going? Big burly bloke, l think his name is wally.

Just an update for you High Rider. The 3 Keilor boys have decided to stay and play in their 2nd side. l tried hard but l couldnt convince them to play B grade so l had to give up on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back