Umpires and Bruuthhh

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood
Umpires stood up for the carlscum when they were needed most, i wonder if the money they get from dick is tax deductable.

Did anyone here BRUCE's YESSSS! when a carlton player (i think fisher) marked and converted in the goal square!!!

THAT MAKES ME SOOOOO VERY ANGRY, given that Eddy was harshly critisized for for his completely objective commentating on collingwood games. What a joke...

Is Bruthh even a gayton supporter?

The umpires were shit for both sides. Carlton were robbed in the first half, it evened itself out throughout the game. We were harder at the ball and wanted it more. Stop being such bad losers

just great to see u guys angry u guys should be top 4 with the draw u have u call carlton cheats take a hard looka at ya self:D

Umpires didn't have anything to do with it. Softness in midfield and lack of pride in the jumper cost us. How we can go into TWO games against Carlton seemingly without motivation is beyond me. Makes me wonder whether the club and its supporters are on a completely different wavelength when it comes to Carlton.

However there is always next week. Have faith that we can come out and make amends against the Dogs. I pray that our boys are angry, I really do. Because I am.

Umpires didn't have anything to do with it. Softness in midfield and lack of pride in the jumper cost us. How we can go into TWO games against Carlton seemingly without motivation is beyond me. Makes me wonder whether the club and its supporters are on a completely different wavelength when it comes to Carlton.

However there is always next week. Have faith that we can come out and make amends against the Dogs. I pray that our boys are angry, I really do. Because I am.
Doubt it our Midfield and Our Forward Line Will Laugh at Your Players

The umpires weren't great - but both sides were on the end of some tough decisions. The better team on the day won - it was clear the Blues wanted it more (our tackling and tenacity, particularly early on was first class). If anything, we let you back in the game through poor kicking - we should have been 4 or 5 goals up at the first stage, had we converted our chances.

The umpires weren't great - but both sides were on the end of some tough decisions. The better team on the day won - it was clear the Blues wanted it more (our tackling and tenacity, particularly early on was first class). If anything, we let you back in the game through poor kicking - we should have been 4 or 5 goals up at the first stage, had we converted our chances.

Credit to your filth, you turned up to play. You should be proud of that.
As for the umpires comment, that is a load of crap. you did outplay us, but what i am trying to say is that sometimes good teams win when they are playing poorly. We cant do this if we get stitched up by the umps at crucial stages...

Trav hit three posts, medders and leon missed from in close. whats your point?

There was a subtle but crucial difference - Carlscum got the free kicks in around the goals.

Look at the snap from Leon where Medhurst and Thornton contest in the goalsquare in the final quarter. Absolutely nothing in it - a fair bump sideways and it is reversed! The ball travels up the ground and Fev legs Harry in the goalsquare without penalty.

It was a 12 point advantage in the space of 2 minutes and the game was never able to regain any balance.

I've been watching the decisions in slow-mo just to see if I was over-reacting today, but these stood out as the worst. That, and the ability to pay a holding the ball position despite strong tackling.

I lost any semblance of respect for the Blues and their supporters today - I still don't rate them as a team and I still think we'll have the last laugh when they end up 9th this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^ As was the free goal to Fisher for no reason other than that he fell over.

Medhurst pushed him out of the contest.

Don't act like you weren't gifted free's either - Daisy's free 40m out from armfield was an absolute joke, as was Didak not giving away 50 for butting Thornton if the face out of play. Not to mention O'Bree Knocking out Cloke.

You were beaten by a better team, deal with it.

Medhurst pushed him out of the contest.

Don't act like you weren't gifted free's either - Daisy's free 40m out from armfield was an absolute joke, as was Didak not giving away 50 for butting Thornton if the face out of play. Not to mention O'Bree Knocking out Cloke.

You were beaten by a better team, deal with it.
Did you watching the game?

Medhurst was nowhere near Fisher. Do you think Medhurst is a backman?

Johnson was the one who layed the hit on Cloke, not O'Bree. And it was a bump, he didn't K.O him

That said, i don't think the umpires had a big effect on the game. You just struggle to get your facts straight too.

Suck it up boys!!

The pies aren't as good as they think.

Keep talking up your kids....... i think Derek Hine should be having a look at ours.

Gee it hurts doesnt it.

Wow, we lose 1 game and suddenly we are shit? Gee people are fickle and have short memories.

Judd clearly drags the ball in, no free kick.
Fevola hits Didak behind play, free ends up with Carlton:confused:
Medhurst side on bump on goal line, free kcick to Carlton
Harry tripped in goalsquare, no free-kick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpires and Bruuthhh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back