MMA-UFC UFC 305: Du Plessis vs Adesanya @ Perth (August 18, 2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

*ing go Dricus, * Izzy the dog ****ing racist campaigner

izzy isn't popular here, and there's a big South African contingent over in Perth, i feel DDP would be a popular winner.

Key will be Izzy's ability to stop the clinch, if DDP can clinch and take him down I feel like he'll be able to hold him there. Izzy is very slippery at avoiding takedowns before the clinch stage.

izzy isn't popular here, and there's a big South African contingent over in Perth, i feel DDP would be a popular winner.

Key will be Izzy's ability to stop the clinch, if DDP can clinch and take him down I feel like he'll be able to hold him there. Izzy is very slippery at avoiding takedowns before the clinch stage.
Lol that and Dricus rock em sock em robot hooks moving forward leave a nice opening for an Izzy counter down the pipe.

Lol that and Dricus rock em sock em robot hooks moving forward leave a nice opening for an Izzy counter down the pipe.
yeah DDP style plays straight into Izzys style I think

*ing go Dricus, * Izzy the dog ****ing racist campaigner
Can you stop sitting on the fence please and be a little clearer on your thoughts about Izzy?

Want to know who you'll be going for come fight night.

Would love to. Went to the Volk fight last year. Tickets the issue of course.
A mate signed up to their presale ('fight club' maybe?) thing. If there's a group of you sign up to that and split the cost, pretty much confirms you tickets.

They are expensive though. We were right up the back last time and cost $200+ but if you're travelling from interstate, what's $200 in the scheme of things. Flights, accom, beers all way more...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back