List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone do some math for me the scum pies offloading Grundy as a salary dump they are paying 300 grand of mill contract they just resigned degoey on 800 and they just brought in Mcstay on 600 and and bobby hill on maybe 200 plus and they are getting frampton on 200 to 300 and fiorini on a backended contract so gc another salary dump and been linked to Tom Mitchell who would be on 800 plus so how the hell is it possible for them to fit all those players in the cap

Can't believe they didn't get the trade done today! What the hell are they doing? It's like they've taken the day off! Unbelievable.

How long is trade period, a week and half? So Blair has 12 days of work a year but still takes the weekends off! What a lazy campaigner, and pathetic by the club. This is probably why we over pay too 😡

Can someone do some math for me the scum pies offloading Grundy as a salary dump they are paying 300 grand of mill contract they just resigned degoey on 800 and they just brought in Mcstay on 600 and and bobby hill on maybe 200 plus and they are getting frampton on 200 to 300 and fiorini on a backended contract so gc another salary dump and been linked to Tom Mitchell who would be on 800 plus so how the hell is it possible for them to fit all those players in the cap

I’m sure Collingwood know from experience that if it’s confusing enough Ned Guy won’t be able to do the math to know if they’re over the cap or not.

But if they get Mitchell the Hawks will be paying a large portion of his salary.

How long is trade period, a week and half? So Blair has 12 days of work a year but still takes the weekends off! What a lazy campaigner, and pathetic by the club. This is probably why we over pay too 😡

I’m sure Collingwood know from experience that if it’s confusing enough Ned Guy won’t be able to do the math to know if they’re over the cap or not.

But if they get Mitchell the Hawks will be paying a large portion of his salary.
Ned guy will let their moves go through and go over the salary cap as a favour to them for ****ing up their salary cap couple years ago and it wouldn’t surprise me it does happen

Do Essendon even have any staff ATM ?
Picture-1.jpg

Yes, but they're a bit preoccupied at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure Blaire's on the phone all weekend. AFL head office doesn’t work weekends though. Could explain why they’re f'ing up football so much, since that’s when games are played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back