Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting. I take it as he’s basically saying we’re too small/amateur like.

Yep, a player that believes he is now too big for our club.

Reeks of snobbery and a player that is so far up themselves.

That sort of attitude is sure to go down well with the new coach 😆

Yeah I picked her because she was pretty, had 4 legs and a tail 😉
There is some great blood lines there. They were great racehorses who I vividly remember.
I don’t know why the conversation thing doesn’t work. I think Fossie had the same issues.
My long range tip .... back Orchestral ... in Sydney ..... in Autumn next year.

Computer says I can't start a conversation with you so

A couple of interesting nicks in that pedigree
Line bred to Denise's Joy and Royal Academy with Latest Edition a tap root mare (dam of Sovreign Edition - sire of Surround amongst others).
Hopefully the legs aren't too bad as that's a genetic mix with potential

I had a So You Think filly out of that family,
Only 2 starts , not much good.
Slightly offset knees.

I had a So You Think filly out of that family,
Only 2 starts , not much good.
Slightly offset knees.
We keep going back for more, masochists 🙄

Fabvier, a Fastnet Rock mare.

I’ve also got a share in Mr Brightside’s little half sister. Every time he wins she increases in value a little. Especially as she’s the only female in the line and the rest of the family are geldings 😬
Not a huge fan of Darci Brahma. Has done OKish across the ditch but not here. But he does bring Zabeel to the pedigree in a filly though.

Not a huge fan of Darci Brahma. Has done OKish across the ditch but not here. But he does bring Zabeel to the pedigree in a filly though.
A lot of NZ’s believe he is very underrated, but I’m with you.
I go to Karaka every year , they are very plain individuals.

No I wasn’t either, but he’s probably an upgrade on Mr Bs sire Bullbars.
I just thought it was a little risk investment given she should have reasonable residual value.
And a little bit of enjoying big brother’s limelight 😁

Is Bailey Smith's comment horse shit? or are we just talking horse shit?

Is Bailey Smith's comment horse shit? or are we just talking horse shit?

No, as Doug Hawkins would say, namure !!

Someone on Facebook is saying we are interested in will brodie . Don’t know if it was troll post or not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone on Facebook is saying we are interested in will brodie . Don’t know if it was troll post or not
Facebook has less credibility than Baz has humility.

Cal Twomey stated that the deal for Alex Neal-Bullen will be the 1st trade completed on Day One for Adelaide's pick 25.

ANB is a half forward who kicked 9 goals this year, has never been All Australian and never finished in the top 5 of the Dees B&F. He will be 29 when next season starts. He is contracted for 2 more seasons.

Jack Macrae turned 30 last month. He is contracted for 3 more seasons, is a 3x AA who has consistently been in the Top 5 of the Sutton Medal, yet pick 24 is too much for the Saints to give up?? Pick 43 is more realistic? What am I missing here? In what world is ANB more valuable than Jack Macrae?

If Jacko gets to the Saints I guarantee he finishes top 5 in their B&F next year.

his $$$ probably.

Facebook, the place where posters there make every single poster here appear to be brilliant

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

As much as I don’t want to loose one of our talented talls, it does make logical sense.

The club has already flagged through the pursuit of SDK, and the continued deployment of Croft forward that there is an impending squeeze happening in the front half.

We can’t have all of Jammara, Darcy, Croft and Naughton playing in front half.

The club has proven that by giving up on Lobb being a forward.

Especially with how the game is trending.

Honestly to get something great into the club, you do generally need to let go of an asset which is uncomfortable for all.

It’s about time we are ruthless as a club and make a bold move to grab that next premiership before Bont retires.

The time has come.

Someone said it earlier but Smith is behind too many as a first choice inside midfielder. He won't want to outright say it like that.

And whilst he's been injured Richards has overtaken him too.
Smith attended 50% in 2022 and 30% (with far less as the season progressed as his form dropped off) in 2023. It is true he was never to really top 3 with us and could have been with others, but at the same time it wasn't as if he wasn't given opportunities to prove us all wrong and demonstrate that we were a better team the more we put him in the middle over others.

As much as I don’t want to loose one of our talented talls, it does make logical sense.

The club has already flagged through the pursuit of SDK, and the continued deployment of Croft forward that there is an impending squeeze happening in the front half.

We can’t have all of Jammara, Darcy, Croft and Naughton playing in front half.

The club has proven that by giving up on Lobb being a forward.

Especially with how the game is trending.

Honestly to get something great into the club, you do generally need to let go of an asset which is uncomfortable for all.

It’s about time we are ruthless as a club and make a bold move to grab that next premiership before Bont retires.

The time has come.
Croft was played where needed this season. He'll take a few years to develop at least and will slot straight in for injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back